MarkD chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkD View Post
    He was banned right when he made that post, I don't know how he got un-banned.
    Hes been crapping on other peoples threads too

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194263

Comment

He was banned right when he made that post, I don't know how he got un-banned.
      Last edited by HakenTT; Today at 02:06 PM..

Last edited by HakenTT; Today at 02:07 PM.. Reason: nevermind

What a tool

Comment

Originally posted by HakenTT View Post
        deleted
        doing a little back peddling I see?

URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

doing a little back peddling I see? I had experimented with TunerPro out of interest at least 5 or 6 years ago, and made XDF's for it. They just did not find their way to the internet. I was evaluating the possiblility of making encrypted XDF's for sale but Mark Mansur wanted to keep it open. So that did not go anywhere.

Be careful what you put into the XDF's as some of what is in yours are NOT CORRECT! Of course I checked out a few that you had put on Tunerpro.net about 18 months back just to see what the home tuners have to work with and I'll say I'm not worried by anything I see.

If you love BMW community so much, why didn't you share your XDF for tunerpro software then? Why always think about making money? If I shared my findings, why can't you? You went there to see my hard work, just to see if you can copy something out of my XDF files. Did you copy my injector constant? You don't have to tune the hard way you can use my stuff now and make money

Comment

Originally posted by HakenTT View Post
            If you love BMW community so much, why didn't you share your XDF for tunerpro software then? Why always think about making money? If I shared my findings, why can't you? You went there to see my hard work, just to see if you can copy something out of my XDF files. Did you copy my injector constant? You don't have to tune the hard way you can use my stuff now and make money
            HakenTT,
            sadly there was nothing useful to me in there. I know quite well how to adjust for different injectors.
            I told you that I just wanted to see what the freeware guys were doing, but I have never used any of what I saw in any XDF as I am quite capable of making my own. I also mentioned that I may on occasion do something in a certain way as long as it is sound, even if there may be an alternate way. That way I keep what I know to myself.

If I see deficiencies in your XDF's, I don't have to post the corrections.

And if you want to post free XDF files for people to use that's fine with me, but don't ask why I charge for my product. You must be on another planet if you have to ask that question.

I'm done here. Nando should close this thread or ban you, or maybe both.
            URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Working...
            X