No announcement yet.

Falken Zeix 912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought one 912 in 195-65-14 and put it on the left rear corner to replace an extremely bald Uniroyal Tiger Paw (made in Luxembourg!). The 912 has so much more traction that it pretty much ruined my ability to kick the rear end out in 2nd.

BTW The other corners are nearly new (from the PO) Goodyear (2) and Dunlop (1). One of the first things I'm going to do when I win the lotto is run all 4 tires the same brand and model.
    "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

Originally posted by e30rcr View Post
      What's snow? :giggle:
      LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

OMG, its an easier way to hone my 'driftorz' skills rather than an AUTOCROSS course... you hack. STFU

Originally posted by vlad
      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

i just purchased my first set of ze912's and it should be in at my house by tommorow. i cant wait to mount them, but after hearing about the snow i think im gonna have to mount my almost bald blizzak and my almost brand new blizzak, and run fronts ze912's since im running very bald azenis!! lol not a good thing to drive in the rain or snow..:p

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

UPDATE:

I drove them today in the fucking blizzard that is PDX, and they performed very well. On icy, packed snow they delivered decent traction and I had no problems getting around on roads that were supposedly 'chains required'. They're not Blizzaks, but they do the job as an AS tire.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
            UPDATE:

I drove them today in the fucking blizzard that is PDX, and they performed very well. On icy, packed snow they delivered decent traction and I had no problems getting around on roads that were supposedly 'chains required'. They're not Blizzaks, but they do the job as an AS tire.
            Ah bu? I could hardly move!!!

The rears are kinda worn and i have large sway bars [and more] which dosent help

Originally posted by vlad
            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Ah... good to hear Corvallis. You know in either case what to do when they start to wear by Joe318is's example

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

so far they're pretty nice in wet and dry conditions, i think they're the best ive rode on ever

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                2002 325i - DD
                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Have a set on my e92 and I just ordered a set for my e30 tonight! Love these tires, and Discount Tire Direct has unbeatable prices! :)
                  WTB: '89-'91 5spd 318is/325is in Tri State area.

Comment

Hows the sidewall? I think this might be the tire I need to do some stretching...205/50 over a 9wide wheel...sex.
                    The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

sidewall is not super-stiff, but not soft either. Call it moderate I guess.

Comment

ah...

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Had these tires for about a year and continue to enjoy them very much for the price.
                          Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by tofubento View Post
                            Hows the sidewall? I think this might be the tire I need to do some stretching...205/50 over a 9wide wheel...sex.
                            Like dude said, semi-firm. Not marshmallows like the 512.

I have 215/35/18 stretched onto 18x9. Didn't take too much effort to do it.

PS 205/50 looks dumb stretched. Tallest you can go is 205/45.

Comment

I have a set of 205 40's r17 on my bbs rx

They feel good but it was very easy to go side ways

They did alright in the rain at highway speed but the probability of hydroing can still happen

Comment

I've got these on the E30S52. The P.O., Herb, drove the car recently and noted a more soft feel to the car.

I was impressed with the grip though, especially for the price. They actually handle the extra power a lot better than I expected, esp with the cold weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X