Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UUC's Wilwood Big Brake Sport Kit (11.75" rotor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rob

If you read carefully what's going on in this forum, you'll see that I have disclosed openly even the smallest glitch on every product I have. I saw no problem letting people who bought the sidemounts, know that a serie of holes was not machined properly (SAE drill bit for a metric hole). I also made no shame of disclosing a problem I had on the first "official" batch of e30 kits because of a difference of design between SKF and FAG bearings. And I think that this "up frontness" has been appreciated. All unfit parts were modified and exchanged at zero cost for the client. If I have to take a blame for a bad design, I will take it and will fix it to the customer's satisfaction.

Therefore, don't be shy to disclose what ever "secret" you know if it is related to a Massive product. It will not be a sensitive situation as I am ready to take the blame, if a blame must be taken. It's usually not so much the content, but how the info is passed that makes frictions.

Cheers

Lee
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Lee, thanks for the clarification on the stress of disks.

Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
      X