M42 Vacum hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M42 Vacum hoses

Looking for a parts list if anyone has one to replace most of my vacum hoses. Engine was rebuilt over 10 years ago and only has little less them 30K on it but the car has been sitting the last 3 years. I'm gonna make it road worthy once again and some of the vac hoses look pretty dried out. I know I got some vac leaks too by spraying carb cleaner around some of them and engine revving higher.
    Thanks in advance.

dlm ny country

The small vac hoses are 3.5x1.8mm IIRC, and if you want to keep the rest of the vac system as factory delivered the parts are all available. However, the tried and true mess under the intake deletion will save you money/future failure of the 4 port vac/coolant passthroughs.

Depending on the factory configuration you may have one of two size lines running to the charcoal canister, so that one is the only unknown.

Comment

check out my thread here or m42 as there are some silicone hoses you can use.
      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

What thread? link?

dlm ny country

Comment

Go to the member area at top and under the sub area for project cars. Search for my name but mine should be on the first page, 91 318is never ending project.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Working...
          X