Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been here a while, finally got an e30

Hello!

So due to marital issues over the last 6 months, I lost custody of my e28. I have been through several cars since December and finally got an e30 (as my wife and I are getting back together, too, which is cool).

She is an 87 325 manual. Zinno and chalkboard paint. Over 200k. Bilstein sports on H&R springs. 335i shifter, ecu chip. I literally spent all weekend working on stereo upgrade, fixing stuff, and hand buffing/waxing to bring her back to life. Still not done.

Future plans include 15x7 Enkei wheels, upgraded brakes, Magnaflow exhaust, headers, is/es air dam, suspension and poly stuff, some euro conversion stuff like window cranks, hvac panels, yadda yadda. I love this car so far.
    Attached Files
    Matt in VA- CCA 418835
    1987 5/87 325 5 speed (mine)
    2005 325Ci vert 5 speed (hers)
    "Seek the approval of no one."
    sigpic

Very nice!

Comment

red looks so good on e30's

Comment

I agree. I'm looking forward to dressing it up more and getting it sitting where I want it.
        Matt in VA- CCA 418835
        sigpic

Comment

Stikrz,

I'm not a counselor, the car looks like a solid start man....it going to be there, get things right with the wife and then the E30 bro. my $0.02 not getting into your shit just looking out for another R3v'r
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
          IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

hings are good brother. Mods and maintenance ain't gonna happen overnight.
            Matt in VA- CCA 418835
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X