Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me reintroduce myself (@e30vt) Bagged, M50, BBS, Bottlecaps

Hey R3V!

I have been a member on here for a little while but with a very busy schedule I only find myself lurking the "For Sale" section of the forum. However, as some of you may know I am more active on instagram under profile @e30vt.

I thought I would finally do an official introduction on here and post some photos.

***Beware stance photos coming up.***

1993 E30 Vert
    * Resprayed green.
    * M50 swapped
    * Z3 rack
    * V2 Airlift bag kit w/ shocks
    * Custom built 16" BBS RS's
    * Custom built set of Bottlecaps (please don't ask me where and how much. I got it from a private seller.)

Im sure I am missing a number of details but let's move onto the pictures.

@e30vt

Originally posted by e30_vt View Post
    Hey R3V!

I have been a member on here for a little while but with a very busy schedule I only find myself lurking the "For Sale" section of the forum. However, as some of you may know I am more active on instagram under profile @e30vt.

I thought I would finally do an official introduction on here and post some photos.

***Beware stance photos coming up.***

1993 E30 Vert
    * Resprayed green.
    * M50 swapped
    * Z3 rack
    * V2 Airlift bag kit w/ shocks
    * Custom built 16" BBS RS's
    * Custom built set of Bottlecaps (please don't ask me where and how much. I got it from a private seller.)

Im sure I am missing a number of details but let's move onto the pictures.

Glad to see you posting here too now! I'm jealous of your painted IS lip clips. I always see the little white clips peeking between the bumper in my pics. I didn't know your vert had an M50. Also, that color is just awesome [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful car! I really like those bottlecaps.
      '90 325i - 5 speed coupe
      '05 330ci 6MT ZHP

Comment

Nice

Pics of the engine bay? What color was it originally?

Comment

I've never been a fan of bagged cars, but I swear clean bagged e30s look gorgeous. Nice car. Any pics of the air setup?
          Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Is it a five lug car?
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by e30_vt View Post
              e28 wheels... some awkward sized rim... They called them TRX wheels and required a specific Michelin tire.
              Paynemw
              1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - Sold!
              the ebb and flow of 325is ownership - In RVA
              1988 BMW 535is - RIP but my dream BMW

Comment

not my taste, but beautifully executed.

have you considered smoked or clear signals/sidemarkers?
                JP
                WTB: Z3 1.9 lever, plastic bumpers, 19# injectors, Anthracite Cloth Sport Seats

Current
                88 325 super eta
                00 528i/5 (daily)
                02 530iA sport

Former
                04 525iA sport
                87 325is
                91 325i
                97 528i

Comment

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
                  Glad to see you posting here too now! I'm jealous of your painted IS lip clips. I always see the little white clips peeking between the bumper in my pics. I didn't know your vert had an M50. Also, that color is just awesome [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                  Thank you for the kind words. Yes, I swapped the motor for reliability reasons and a bit more power. Im glad that you noticed as it is a pet peeve of mine. Its the little details that count.

Originally posted by Codym42 View Post
                  Beautiful car! I really like those bottlecaps.
                  Thank you!

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                  Pics of the engine bay? What color was it originally?
                  I do but the engine bay is not finished so I don't show too many pictures of it. I need to pull the motor and have the bay sprayed on top of deleting the brake booster and rerouting the brake lines using Chase Bay products. The original color was Mauritius blue.

Originally posted by Mwishlist View Post
                  I've never been a fan of bagged cars, but I swear clean bagged e30s look gorgeous. Nice car. Any pics of the air setup?
                  This is my winter project. I currently have the trunk taken apart. I am laying down hardwood flooring and adding some accent lighting. Once it stops being below 0 here I will be able to work in it. At that time I will take photos for you.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  Is it a five lug car?
                  No sir. Using adapters so that I can swap between my BBS's (4x100) and my Bottlecaps (5x120). This is a show car so I am not too worried about losing a wheel.

Originally posted by paynemw View Post
                  e28 wheels... some awkward sized rim... They called them TRX wheels and required a specific Michelin tire.
                  There is a few different names out there but this is a custom one-off build.

Originally posted by AC_Schnitzel View Post
                  not my taste, but beautifully executed.

have you considered smoked or clear signals/sidemarkers?
                  I can respect that. I have a variety of tastes. I currently am also restoring an Integra Type R. I have thought about clear/smoked markers but kind of like the more OEM look. Maybe I will buy a cheap set and experiment.
                  Last edited by e30_vt; 01-05-2018, 05:59 PM.

@e30vt

Comment

Dang dude where did you get those bottlecaps? Those are dope.
                    Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Working...
                    X