Mystery tools in tool kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery tools in tool kit

So I've collected almost all the tools for the toolkit. Got everything that realoem lists for the car, but there are some more cutouts in the toolkit I can't find what goes in them. (screwdriver on the way, got that one covered)

bottom left is a hole that looks like it would fit a reducing socket. Any idea what goes there?

Also, at the top and bottom of the "spark plug wrench" are little valleys that look like another tool goes through the wrench and snaps in place. Possibly a pin to turn the wrench?

If anyone can knows what these are, and can point me to a p/n I'd like to order them.

thanks
    Attached Files

found this pic on ebay, something does go in those places! now to find them and their p/n's --- anyone

Comment

The two parts you missing are tools for winding up the windows when the EW fails. This is used on pre-facelift models only.

the long thin hex head driver fits inside the screwdriver handle.
      the white plastic bit has a screw inside which bolts onto the manual window winder.

then the spark plug socket is used, along with the spark plug pin to wind the windows up/down.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the double L shaped tool under the slip pliers is for that, no?

part#14:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
          I'm pretty sure the double L shaped tool under the slip pliers is for that, no?

part#14:
          Correct, that allen wrench is used for the windows.

-Erik

Comment

Working...
          X