Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowly multi-color eta... Now with working pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowly multi-color eta... Now with working pics!

Sorry for the crap quality, the digi camcorder does not take the best of pics. And my car is so dirty. But not salty, I spray that off weekly!

I hope you can dig the shadows. And how bout dem steelies? They need to be repainted so bad, and the tires are to small for the car. Oh well, basketweaves will be coming sometime next month, with new tires! :D

EDIT:
    5spd
    H&R Sports, w/ Bilstien Sport
    3.73 LSD for winter fun!
    Rebuilt Steering rack.

Once spring comes:
    Painting, and "is" lip! :D
    Eibach Strut brace and sway bars
    Repainted weaves with Falken Azenis(or something sticky!)
    New bushings all over!
    Possible rebuild of engine.

Oops time to go to airport! San Diego here I come!

clean it up, put some decent rims on and paint the hood and the car won't look half bad. Is it auto or 5spd?? Post some pictures after the baskets are on.

Comment

Looks like a e21 13" steel

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I dig the E21 rim! with a little help, mainly cleaning it will be a nice car though. Good luck

Comment

Yeah, stick a rear valence on there too. :D

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Those are e21 rear steelies. From my dads 320i. It got donated though, but I still have one of the ALpina style alloys it had as my spare tire!

Rear valence may come when I get the car ready for painting, but probably not. May go for some euro bumps instead! Why the hell arent the pics showing? Damn we-todd

Comment

Red X's for me.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Yup, for some reason we-todd is not working. I think if you click show-image it should work!

EDIT: I lied, I will host somwhere else!

EDIT2: FIxed. But my damn avatat does not work, what is up with we-todd-did-racing?

Comment

Working...
                X