Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picturesfrom Sunday the 22nd Chattanooga, Meet(56K no!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everone within driving distance NEEDS to come drive the Dragon next month. Well worth the trip. I will plan it out this week and let everyone know. Great pics!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
      Originally posted by Bryson
      at 135 in 5th you still have 16 mph to go until stock rev limiter ;)
      umm...how about the stock speed limiter...can we say 125MAX....
      No such thing in the E30s. THe only thing limiting your speed is the rev limited and the engine's inability to overcome friction.

I have hit an indicated 132 in my Eta (indicated 135 on the E46 323 that I was next to).

I might be able to make it down to TN if my school schedule is light that weekend. Its only 8 hours. :(
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

what kind of turn signals does chris have, they look pretty good
        Or are they just sprayed?
        90 325is
        IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

His turn signals are just Sprayed, I didn't even notice untill we parked up there at the top of the mountaing as I didn't see to much of his car up close during the drive
          It would be nice to get a nice turnout to the March meet, I know of at least 8 guys here in the chattanooga area with e30's that need to skip work and show up.
          85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

I am going to post a new topic on this in the gatherings section

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
              No such thing in the E30s. THe only thing limiting your speed is the rev limited and the engine's inability to overcome friction.

I have hit an indicated 132 in my Eta (indicated 135 on the E46 323 that I was next to).
              hmm...thats strange, i have hit 125, then the engine cuts out and the speed drops down to about 118 before it kicks in again. and thats not hitting the rev limiter....
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

you probably hit the rev limiter. no E30s are speed governed, they don't need to be.

most I've ever done was 124 in 3rd (slushy transmission) before hitting the rev limiter. never tried to push it further, there doesn't seem like much point. :)
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                X