Progress made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GORGEOUS! Nice work.
    I see from your sig that you have the ellipsoids already in, get some pics up!
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

:up: to everything...except the double stacked rear plate. Too busy.

What are you using for the brake ducts? I can't imagine you're using the OEM pieces.

Comment

I am jealous. :oops:

I still can't decide whether I want to get the evo2 chin or the evo3 front splitter for mine.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
        '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
        '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
        SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

I've installed the factory evo brake ducts on my friend Todd's M3. They were a huge PITA and they don't do much for the look of the car. On mine, i'm going to mount some generic ducts behind the bumper, and use some stainless steel mesh (same stuff I used for the headlight intake on my 325) to cover the openings. I want the car to have a fucntional aspect to its look, not all show car super clean. A set of un-covered E34 M5 wheels would give that funcional look as well, I think they'll look nice on here.
          Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

grief, m3s own
            BEERTECH

Comment

nice man, the car is comming along nicely! I remember seeing it last year when you first got it...
              did you have the bumpers repainted? they don't look nearly as faded as they were, espically the rear.

rims would set it off, the smoked tails look best on lachssilber cars.

I need to come get that valve cover one of these days, unless I can paypal you $10 and you mail it to me... could you do that??
              '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
              '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
              iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
              sigpic

Comment

That's one of thing that I want to do in my bimmer, you apply the paint just over from (inside of corse) the plastic tailigth?

I know many of you use Testors paint, wich i don't like it much, it easily get erased from any chemical that could be drained over it...

Do you guys ever hear from "Pactra" paints? This brand is very good for plastic, very very good aderence at the plastic, is made for R/C cars , is applyed in the body plastic of the cars, are made from "Lexan" event he fuel won't take it out.... R/C hobby shops have them.
                Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                  Nice!
                  If Jordan is complimenting it, it must be awesome! :up:

No really, looks sahweet!

Comment

Yes I had to repaint the bumpers. The front was cracked and had mad stone chips in it. The rear was badly faded on the top surface, and the clear coat was totally gone from there. The top of the wing was the same way.
                    Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

Lookin good and coming along nicely. 8)
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                      X