highway shots of my M3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

highway shots of my M3...

I waxed my car and had a friend snap these shots today...
    what do ya think?

Enjoy!
    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
    sigpic

Re: highway shots of my M3...

Originally posted by M3 Ryan
    what do ya think?

I think i just messed my self, thats what.

Comment

ohhh mister cool man on the cell phone...red jacket...so coool.... 8)
      My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Sick car Ryan. Keep up the good work.
        Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

Whos that pimp in the drivers seat

God I love that car. One day, yea one day.

Its got a nice stock, but totaly sweet and agressive look. Keep it up, and dont wreck it.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Thanks guys...
            its far from stock, but if you think it "looks stock" then that awesome, because I try and make everything seem like its supposed to be that way.
            I'm trying to get some french Euro Fogs to replace my missing/broken ones...
            I am still working on installing the cams/maf I just need to get my Euro M30 done for the E28 first, then I can take my car out of comission to do it.
            '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
            sigpic

Comment

What's even funnier is that all my dumbshit friends see M3's, and they say it has a nice (or, some for some stupid reason say dumb) bodykit. I can't seem to get them to understand the fenders are STOCK.

So, they call it rice...

Some people... :roll:

by the way ryan, SWEET CAR!!! :twisted:
              - Sean Hayes

Comment

I must say I always liked your car in pictures. The I saw it in person, and even got a nice ride :) It truely is a super clean nice ass example of a e30 M3, and it wears the best color ever!

The only thing on your entire car that doesn't sit well with me is that front bumper.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

:woowoo:
                  Originally posted by Gruelius
                  and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

cars in motion always look great
                    BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                      I must say I always liked your car in pictures. The I saw it in person, and even got a nice ride :) It truely is a super clean nice ass example of a e30 M3, and it wears the best color ever!

The only thing on your entire car that doesn't sit well with me is that front bumper.
                      You am me both man...
                      I am repainting the whole car this summer, and at that point I will get a new front bumper with EVO2 lip and EVO3 splitter, filled piping and simplified with my own personal touch, it will be sweet. 8)

I will show some new pics of my E28 when I finish getting it more cleaned up... I just shadowlined the tails today and made them all red, it looks AWESOME!!
                      '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                      sigpic

Comment

Whats with the tiny gap on the drivers side bumper? Other than that TINY thing, the car is absolutely hotness. Or maybe its just my eyes?

And whats next in terms of power?
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

Haha... such a tool. Put the cellphone away :jk: ;) Great car, nice highway shots.

Who took the picture looking back at you? I spy Mtech1, and an antenna on the wrong side?

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                            I must say I always liked your car in pictures. The I saw it in person, and even got a nice ride :)
                            Ditto

This just made my desktop...props on the sweet ass car Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                              Haha... such a tool. Put the cellphone away :jk: ;) Great car, nice highway shots.

Who took the picture looking back at you? I spy Mtech1, and an antenna on the wrong side?
                              no, you don't. You spot The back of my E28 535iS 8) Thats my daily driver. My friend who took the pic is borrowing it while his car is getting some work done on it.

The next thing for power is 284/276 Schrick Cams, Split Second 3.5" MAF, EVO3 Injectors, and Motorsport Valve Springs. This setup should be good to achieve my goal of 260hp at the crank. The motor is an 8k mile old 2.5L.

My girlfriend called me while he was taking those pics, so I was on the phone... 8)
                              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X