Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need you input!

What do you think I should do to it???
    Last edited by ///Bimmerfan; 05-07-2009, 03:32 PM.

no
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

ew, I don't like it.
      -Andy

Comment

okay then what are some cheap mods i could do to my car to make it better looking?

Comment

You can tuck the bumpers for free. Other than that cheap mods are just that, cheap, so they look cheap. I personally think it's futile to spend money to make a DB car look good. Just make it fun to drive, i.e. suspension, tires, chip.

Comment

okay thanks!

Comment

buy some weaves

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerman16 View Post
                what do you think?
                No, they are bottlecaps.

Comment

get weaves and tuck the bumps

Originally posted by Spiff325iS
                  Christ I feel like I just dropped a box of three dozen donuts.

Comment

The bottle caps look better stock imo and once painted I think they look trashy, but even if you do paint them, dont do the emblem. Your chrome trim looks too blingy on a black car, so 5 bucks should paint that. I personally dont like tucked bumpers much, so I'd almost rather you painted them, but you could always wait til a half off day and get the bumper from a late model.

Comment

You have the absolute best looking valence ever made for an E30.

You seriously need to tuck your shit, then repaint every fucking shred of trim on your entire car. Yes, it will fuck up in a year...BFD, do it over.

Drop the bitch, scrape some decent coin together for a decent set of wheels (Kopis if you like them, whatev) and make that car look like someone loves it.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I suggest you stay out of Auto Zone.
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

don't do it.

Comment

what do you do for prep before you paint the DB's???
                            What kind of black paint should i use on the trim flat or gloss?

Comment

Working...
                            X