Andrew's S54 Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
    I don't, I'm sorry. I let my professional muffler guy handle the exhaust setup so that my engine swap was in full compliance with federal laws.
    No problem, I am the same way. Do you remember what size pipes he ran did he keep it dual. Seemed like you used an entire E36 exhaust from the headers back.

Did you like the sound? I dont want mine to loud.

Thanks in advance!
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
      No problem, I am the same way. Do you remember what size pipes he ran did he keep it dual. Seemed like you used an entire E36 exhaust from the headers back.

Did you like the sound? I dont want mine to loud.

Thanks in advance!
      Yeah basically. It was dual 2.5" tubing. It wasn't loud.
      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Was that a Fram oil filter on your M20?!

Comment

Originally posted by ericneet View Post
          Was that a Fram oil filter on your M20?!
          Yup, I always used Mann, but that was the last time I was going to change the oil before I yanked it out so I just picked up the Fram filter where I was buying oil. I sold the engine to a guy who was going to rebuild it.

Comment

How to connect fuel pump relay correctly? or maybe i should use another relay? using stock e30 and pump signal from ecu doesn't work

Comment

what a great build! also love that fact that it looks like your dad was involved! I wish I would of had the chance to buy it!
              Current Cars:
              2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
              2017 FERRARI 488GTB
              2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
              1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
              1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
              1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
              1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
              2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
              CLEAN E30'S
              S54 DRIVETRAIN
              E30 DASH
              E30 PARTS

Comment

Awesome project! Still runs and drives? Do I dare to ask pictures of hydroboost bomb and reservoir placement?
                E30 Armo "330i"

Comment

Originally posted by Skarpa View Post
                  Awesome project! Still runs and drives? Do I dare to ask pictures of hydroboost bomb and reservoir placement?
                  I hope it does. I would take some pictures, but the car was sold. I know some others on the forum are running the hydroboost setup. It's not that hard to install. We had to make a custom bracket to mount the reservoir & bomb, get the high pressure hose lengthened, and modify the linkage to the pedal.

Comment

what a build broski, that was a great read.

Comment

I just want to say thanks for all the info this post has been a major contributor to my swap!

Comment

Originally posted by MckyE30 View Post
                        I just want to say thanks for all the info this post has been a major contributor to my swap!
                        I'm glad you found it useful!

Comment

Working...
                        X