Question for the hardcore 2A guys.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    Lady in BC Canada, gets angry at Tim Hortons staff, takes dump, then proceeds to throw it at the employees.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uJsLc_1526456276
    And, if she had a gun?
    1990 325i
    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
    sigpic

Comment

Guns have been around for sooooooooooooooo long, but we've been seeing incidents like this on the rise in recent time.

In light of that, I think the problem is much deeper than people having access to guns or not.

Kids these days are subjected to relentless bullying, being outcasted, problems at home, mental health issues and whatnot.

Think about it, if a child is has a difficult home life and then has to go to school to be made fun of has no escape. That shit is hard to deal with at that age if you have little to no support.

Media paints this so black and white and its really not.

That's my 2 cents.
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
        And, if she had a gun?
        she woulda pooed it out and thrown it at the cashier
        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

I know its from CNN, but...

"The affidavit said Pagourtzis didn't shoot students he liked "so he could have his story told."

Perhaps he was just looking to be known for something in his life, rather than just being overlooked as another person.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
            I know its from CNN, but...

"The affidavit said Pagourtzis didn't shoot students he liked "so he could have his story told."

Perhaps he was just looking to be known for something in his life, rather than just being overlooked as another person.
            This is why I wish the media would stop reporting names and "stories."
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              This is why I wish the media would stop reporting names and "stories."

I’ve always said these shootings are a parenting problem not a gun problem. Kids just want their 15 minutes of fame.

I’m not sure if anyone else has noticed this but it seems the gun control screamers aren’t as loud with this one compared to the Florida shooting. I wonder if its because an AR-15 wasn’t used or if they are just giving up?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Start with a publication ban of all personal details similar to juvenile victims. Lets also come down hard, and I mean hard on bullying in school. Get your rocks off on picking on other kids? Enjoy redoing that grade again because being suspended for a month is going to make finishing difficult. Lets also not forget one of the biggest common denominators of this entire spectrum, no father in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  I’ve always said these shootings are a parenting problem not a gun problem. Kids just want their 15 minutes of fame.

I’m not sure if anyone else has noticed this but it seems the gun control screamers aren’t as loud with this one compared to the Florida shooting. I wonder if its because an AR-15 wasn’t used or if they are just giving up?
                  Yep. It doesn't fit the narrative so they ignore it.

Originally posted by cale View Post
                  Start with a publication ban of all personal details similar to juvenile victims. Lets also come down hard, and I mean hard on bullying in school. Get your rocks off on picking on other kids? Enjoy redoing that grade again because being suspended for a month is going to make finishing difficult. Lets also not forget one of the biggest common denominators of this entire spectrum, no father in sight.
                  That's racist.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post

This x100. Parents are a bunch of pussies today and treat their kids like special little snowflakes who never have to experience hardship until they reach high school. And teachers have been neutered to the point of being completely ineffectual. Guidance counselors actually taking interest in helping a student are seen as giving "inappropriate" attention to the student.

It's no wonder we have kids acting like animals. The world, and life, is hard people... teach your kids to expect it from an early age.

I tell my kids all the time. I love you, but there is nothing special about you as a person on this planet. Everyone here is trying to get as big a slice of the pie they can and enjoy the ride while they are here. Work hard, have a tough skin, don't blame others for your mistakes (we all make them), and you will do fine.
                    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                    -----------------------------------------
                    91 318is Turbo Sold
                    87 325 Daily driver Sold
                    06 4.8is X5
                    06 Mtec X3
                    05 4.4i X5 Sold
                    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                    90 325i Sold
                    97 328is Sold
                    01 323ci Sold
                    92 325i Sold
                    83 528e Totaled
                    98 328i Sold
                    93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                      This x100. Parents are a bunch of pussies today and treat their kids like special little snowflakes who never have to experience hardship until they reach high school. And teachers have been neutered to the point of being completely ineffectual. Guidance counselors actually taking interest in helping a student are seen as giving "inappropriate" attention to the student.

It's no wonder we have kids acting like animals. The world, and life, is hard people... teach your kids to expect it from an early age.

I tell my kids all the time. I love you, but there is nothing special about you as a person on this planet. Everyone here is trying to get as big a slice of the pie they can and enjoy the ride while they are here. Work hard, have a tough skin, don't blame others for your mistakes (we all make them), and you will do fine.
                      Yup parenting now sucks, either lack of attention, too much or too little discipline, single family homes with a parent that works a lot, and always telling your kid they are great even when they suck at something. My son is 10 and hes pretty low key and quiet so I'll try to ask him once a month if anyone is picking on him or if how I treat him makes him mad at me longer than the time it takes to get over if say I wont give him something and it makes him mad or if I made him mad and he thinks about why I made him mad a day later and on. I dont want my son to hate me. I dont want him thinking I'm a mean asshole, but he does need to know that yes dad is an asshole when he gets chewed out and that's life and it sure as hell sucks sometimes but you'll get over it.

Not keeping score in games is bullshit, I told him when he lost and that he needs to try harder and practice more so he gets better. Kids need to know they need to improve.

I really think what we eat has something to do with it too, so many kids are autistic nowadays, peanut allergies really weren't a thing when I was a kid now 20 years later you cant even bring peanut butter to school. Why the hell are chickens twice the size of what they were in the 50's?!?! We eat so many damn chemicals from making things bigger so farmers have a higher yield get passed down into us, then theres the preservatives, fake sugars, grain oils and other bullshit we consume huge amounts of. Its scary, we are transitioning to a simple diet, fresh meat and fish, fruit and veggies, no dairy, no grains, and using fats that weren't invented in last 100 years. Lard is awesome. I want the change.

Comment

Working...
                      X