The Vintage 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vintage 2016

Has anyone ever been to the Vintage in North Carolina before. Anyone heading down this year? Thinking of going but haven't made my mind up yet. If my wife goes I will trailer the E30 down, if not would love to caravan down with fellow Chicago E30 crowd.

'08 E90 328i Sport '04 E53 3.0 '02 E46 325i Sport '91 E30 325ic M-Technic

Thinking about it.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Thumbing thru our copy of the Roundel that came today and showed the wife the advert for The Vintage. The wheels are turning here to see if a road trip is in the cards for us!

Comment

I will be going this year. I am already signed-up and hotel is Booked! better act soon If you want a hotel!
        Bmw CCA # 490080

1995 525iA RIP
        1987 325e Cirrusblau-Metallic/Pacific Blue (Daily)

DSC_1725 by Matthew Johnson, on Flickr

Comment

Was think of camping. Any campers out there? Looks like there will be a special E30 campers section at hot springs camp grounds. It would be tent camping but I may have my son drive the jeep and pop up down with me.

Comment

Vintage

Originally posted by doorman View Post
            Thumbing thru our copy of the Roundel that came today and showed the wife the advert for The Vintage. The wheels are turning here to see if a road trip is in the cards for us!
            Looks interesting... about 10-11 hours away....

Now to convince the wife....
            1987 BMW 325is,(M3 S50 Swapped)-Current
            2010 FJ Cruiser, aka E30 Support Vehicle-(Daily)
            2008 Scion xB Lowered
            2001 BMW 325i
            1995 BMW 318ti
            1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
            1965 Ford Mustang Coupe

My Thread

Comment

Originally posted by b-rad View Post
              Looks interesting... about 10-11 hours away....

Now to convince the wife....
              Tell your wife she'll have an automatic shopping buddy!

Comment

Plans are set!!!

Me, my dad and my stepson are doing a guy's trip.

Taking my dads 27' camper and towing the e30 on a dolly.

Comment

Get a double trailer to tow mine so I can drive my jeep and camper down. No one in my family has any interest so looks like I miss out this year.

Comment

This event is awesome. Look through the website's documentation for previous years. Can't go wrong.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cat97628 View Post
                      Was think of camping. Any campers out there? Looks like there will be a special E30 campers section at hot springs camp grounds. It would be tent camping but I may have my son drive the jeep and pop up down with me.
                      There are still slots available - register here:

Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Not too many events you are going to see 360+ vintage BMWs in one spot. 108 e30s are registered and bound to go up!

COTM

Comment

Just ordered several parts from Blunt. Should be able to fix my cooling system issues and will have a backup shift selector for when my shitty welding fails and tries to leave me stranded.

God damn, too many vintage threads. maybe we should all use the southeast sticky? maybe?
                          Last edited by McGyver; 04-29-2016, 12:14 PM.
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Gonna do an oil change, wash her up and I think I'm ready!!!
                            My dads RV is all ready to roll, even tested the heat and hot water today and all is good.
                            My FIL came home early from Florida so we now have a free car dolly for the trip!!!

Anyone need anything brought down as spares/parts to sell/body to be disposed of/etc let me know! Should have plenty of room. You'll just have to get it too my house by Wednesday night.

Comment

Ready to roll!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X