Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Don't forget a Republican Candidate was also paying for this dossier...
    What's the name of this Republican candidate?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Thanks parker. I couldn't find it in the Vanity Fair article from April.
        sigpic
        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Old news and not relevant

Is rumored to be at first republican funded without any proof.
          What IS known is Hillary’s campaign and the DNC paid over $10 million for Russian fake news.

And hid the fact by paying a law firm to pay a foreign national to dig up dirt which is against the law.

And schnitzer, do you ever sit back and take a 30 ft view of things and wonder why the Clintons are always deep in shit?
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
            The dossier claims the Russians have audio and video of prostitutes hired by Trump to defile a bed the Obamas had previously slept in. In particular, the prostitutes were paid to "perform a 'golden showers' (urination show) in front of him".

Does anybody think this report is credible?
            I definitely discredit opposition research reports just cause part of it sounds ridiculous.

What you are saying is silly, who cares whether he likes getting pissed on or not, discrediting reports because something sounds ridiculous to you, even if the report has many true statements on it, is stupid.

I love the clinton boogyman. I wonder who is next after she dies, GOP cant survive without a scapegoat to offload blame onto.

Honestly don't understand the mechanisms of peoples mind if they are still defending trump at this point. It would be a different story if the current admin worked with the FBI to clear themselves, instead they make twitter posts in all caps screaming about conspiracies.

How does that not look fishy to you guys?

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            And hid the fact by paying a law firm to pay a foreign national to dig up dirt which is against the law.
            You still have no idea what you are talking about by the way.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

who cares whether he likes getting pissed on or not
              Nobody, I guess. I suppose that means there was no grounds for blackmail, therefore no reason for collusion on that point.

Which of the allegations in the report have been proven so far?
              sigpic
              Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Well one thing we can all agree on.....

I wouldn't want to be Manafort right now nor his side kick.

Both are under house arrest and have relinquished their U.S. passports, with a $10 million bond set for Manafort and a $5 million bond for Gates. Both are flight risk.

Manafort is 68 and looking at 20 year sentence if things go south which is pretty much a life sentence.

We'll see how this turns out. The other side haven't really defended themselves. That being said, I think even Trump knew this guy was tainted and consequently canned him.
                Last edited by Javier h; 11-02-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Trump gropes teens, admits to doing so, basically proud of sexually assaulting women. Gets elected president.

Hollywood stars start getting accused of sexual harassment, guilty automatically, lose their jobs, livelihoods, and reputation immediately.

willschnitz

Comment

Trump gropes teens, admits to doing so, basically proud of sexually assaulting women. Gets elected president.

Hollywood stars start getting accused of sexual harassment, guilty automatically, lose their jobs, livelihoods, and reputation immediately.

He is the true teflon Don.
                    Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

good misdirect attempt, change the subject

here's what we know:

The dossier was an opposition research directive paid for by Clinton's campaign, whose attorney lied about it for a year.

The dossier was shopped to various main stream news sources before the election who at first refused to report on it as they could not verify it's accuracy.

The FBI thought about funding Fusion for the dossier, and may have relied on it to start the surveillance of the Trump campaign.

The Democrats and their various left wing mouthpieces continue to refer to the dossier as proof of collusion with the Ruskies.

The Democrats leaked the dossier to the world.

Fusion GPS people met with the Russian attorney before and after Trump Jr's meeting with her which the left condemned as treason. The attorney was not supposed to be in the US, and now brings up questions whether or not the Trump Jr meeting was a set-up.

Anyone see a pattern here, see any involvement of the Trump campaign with Russia? Yet the main stream news won't follow the leads?

There is more reason to charge the DNC, Hillary and Fusion with collusion with Russia in order to influence the election than there ever has been with the Trump campaign.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        good misdirect attempt, change the subject

here's what we know:

FTFY, maybe post here instead: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=262743

Comment

George is the master of not realizing he does exactly what he says his opposition does.
                          willschnitz

Comment

so how bout that impeachment waffleswaffleswaffles?

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                              so how bout that impeachment waffleswaffleswaffles?
                              It's a non-starter, because fuck it, just do whatever you want, following rules and decency are for suckers.

Comment

Im pretty sure on this point that Trump jr is nailed
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X