Windshield washer fluid hose routing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield washer fluid hose routing?

Hi, I'm finally getting around to replacing some very old and busted windshield washer fluid hose. I've had the old hose removed for a while and I can't remember how it routed from the hood into the engine bay to the fluid reservoir.

I've looked at the Bentley manual, and a few searches online, nada.

Here's how I have the hose routed currently. I vaguely remember it running in that passage closer to the radiator, but I'm not seeing immediately how it gets in there.

I'd appreciate any guidance on this, a picture of how yours runs would be great!

Thanks

That's where mine have been ran in the past, connected to a small plastic tie down near the AC line, near the rad temp sensor.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I just removed mine a few weeks ago, sorry I don't have any pics. IIRC you have it pretty damn close. I think in mine I was routed behind/underneath all the other hoses then tied down to the bay similar to what MR E30 explained.
      1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
      1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
      E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

mine is routed like yours. this is one of those "more than one way to skin a cat" kind of things. as long as you're okay with how it looks and it isn't getting pinched, kinked, or rubbing excessively you should be good to go.

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
        IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X