Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New toys half way installed. I've yet to see this kit on an e36 before.
    Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Also have brand new rogue RSMs for sale.$90 shipped $85 picked up. e30,36,46 fitment.

Comment

Are those electrically adjustable shock dampening like the Tein FSD? Or BMW EDC from 1990?
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I'm guessing they are the new Bilstein PSS kit. I installed one recently on an E46.
          Chris
          97 M3
          01 325
          Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

It's the Tein EDFC, they're making a new one which incorporates a GPS unit to facilitate automatic adjustments based on speed.

Comment

Installed my front control arms with new ball joints and poly bushings. I had some lightly used powerflex FCAB's from my last car I reused, other wise I would of went AKG.

If remember correctly, some one mentioned one of the firestone shops doing life time alignments, and one of the employees was familiar with our cars. Any more info on this? I now need an alignment badly.

Also found out one of Kosie K1's is cracked, but still holding air. Looking for another one if any one has a spare they want to get rid of.
              Last edited by conway; 05-22-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                Installed my front control arms with new ball joints and poly bushings. I had some lightly used powerflex FCAB's from my last car I reused, other wise I would of went AKG.

If remember correctly, some one mentioned one of the firestone shops doing life time alignments, and one of the employees was familiar with our cars. Any more info on this? I now need an alignment badly.

Also found out one of Kosie K1's is cracked, but still holding air. Looking for another one if any one has a spare they want to get rid of.
                I always went to Aaron (S14PoweredE30 on here). He works at the Firestone down in Foxfield, but yeah, lifetime alignments and he always got me taken care of. Worth the drive IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                  I always went to Aaron (S14PoweredE30 on here). He works at the Firestone down in Foxfield, but yeah, lifetime alignments and he always got me taken care of. Worth the drive IMHO.
                  Hmmm... that's on my way home from work. Looks like I know where I'll be going next. How equipped are they for rather low cars?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    how equipped are they for rather low cars?
                    +1?

Comment

Never had an issue with my lowered M3. I know Aaron has done a lot of slammed VWs in the past.

Comment

So driving through Broomfield today, I saw (er, heard) a loud E30 with a bearded gent behind the wheel around Midway and 287. Anyone on here? It was obviously had some aftermarket parts on it!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

If it was a maroon m3, was prob the guys @ Autosportwerks in mine. Was there getting tech inspection for HPR this weekend. That 3" header back exhaust is kinda...obnoxious.

Comment

Definitely not an M3, and one of the lighter colors (silver, cirrusblau, etc.). Good to hear you'll be out at HPR this weekend! I'm going to unleash the S14 this weekend as well.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

I was by there in my silver one picking up the m3 @ around 1pm, but I definitely don't have a beard so...

I'll be in the m3 this weekend, see you out there! Group A #06, sat/sun.

Comment

The bearded guy might have been Cal's son Josh driving his very loud E30. Wish I could join you guys this weekend.
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X