Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    It's amusing you think the gov't isn't tracking your cell phone until you check-in at a bar or take a cab home.

The cognitive dissonance is unbelievable.
    probably is to someone who doesn't know how this stuff is done.

past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Please explain the relevance of this article to what we are discussing, or hell, just provide some context.
      We are in the trump thread, what is the revalence of your conversation with decay to this thread?

If you dont know who bill browder is he is directly linked to the Magnitsky act, an act enacted after Bill Browders auditor/accountant noticed Putin linked oligarchs scamming money from worldwide corporations and embezzlement. The man was then jailed and tortured in jail until he died.

Im kind of annoyed how its ok for you to go off on tangents, but not ok for me to get the thread back on the topic of our dear leader?
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

For even more context, it just so happened the State Dept pulled his visa immediately following Putins 'International Wanted' notice on Bill Browder.

I think we know what happened here.
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          probably is to someone who doesn't know how this stuff is done.

http://fortune.com/2017/09/21/whoops...-on-instagram/
          Like, do you even know what you are responding to? Do you realize I'm saying the gov't is tracking us all the time, without regard to you making "public declarations" of your whereabouts.

OMG EXIF data lets them know where we are.

Are you following along?
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

EXIF data != GPS tag in a social media post

just stop.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

just stop.
              I will when you do.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

donnie you’re out of your element.

damn dude, i don’t know what i did to piss you off so badly- i troll sometimes, but i wasn’t on this occasion.

let’s cool ourselves here. i honestly believe that the two of us are not that far apart, ideologically.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

just stop.
                  Turn your location off on your phone and it will be just a generalized location tag based on your service providers tower your pining on for that post
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

A federal grand jury in Washington on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

And so it begins.

Manafort and Flynn are undoubtedly fucked. But boy would i pay good money to see Trump Jr get charges. The mental gymnastics would be insane, like they already are.
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                      mentioning two different things in the same sentence doesn't mean i think they are equally bad. i'm not equivocating them, you are. I dont think this forum should be used for people to push their fringe bullshit.

gwb tried to use the climate change thread for pushing his biased bullshit and conspiracy theories but since he's way out of his fucking element he ends up self-owning himself constantly throughout thread
                      Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                      Dude, you put the two things in the same sentence, simple reading comprehension would lead anyone to make the judgment that you are equivocating them. Anything beyond that would require the reader to use telepathy to divine your intent.

Beyond that, I think everyone was astounded by the depth of the fascism/holocaust denial evident in the last page of this thread, and I also believe that everyone soundly rejected that viewpoint, which is comforting. Everything else is inconsequential...relax people.
                      You're telling me I don't know anything, yet your equivocating being found to Lyft rides and Facebook check-ins? As if THAT'S how the most powerful security state in the world found you.

Thank you for the laugh this morning. Almost as good as the Flat Earther video I just watched.
                      Hand me that dictionary please, I'm confused.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

^
                        Root word is equivalent..................... That should help
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Trump named NO.1 ‘scariest celebrity face’ and earns a place in top 10 Halloween outfits choices for kids alongside Lord Voldemort and Frankenstein’s monster 

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            ^
                            Root word is equivalent..................... That should help
                            To be precise, the root of equivocate is late latin aequivocus which means "ambiguous". Perhaps they meant equating, which means "to compare".

Equivocate is an intransitive verb, equate is transitive. It's a micro-aggression to use equivocate with a subject. Also it jars my ears.

Using a common synonym or definition for both equate and equivocate in one of the original sentences to illustrate the point:

Dude, you put the two things in the same sentence, simple reading comprehension would lead anyone to make the judgment that you are equivocating (stalling, dodging, evading) them.

Dude, you put the two things in the same sentence, simple reading comprehension would lead anyone to make the judgment that you are equating (regarding, treating, representing as equivalent) them.

They're not alone though, here's two examples of the same misuse in mainstream media:

Equivocating neo-Nazis and white supremacists who attended the rally with counter-protesters does not represent California or the moral leadership citizens want from Trump, Thurmond said.
                            —Mina Corpuz, latimes.com, "California might formally support censure of Trump over Charlottesville comments," 24 Aug. 2017

The decision followed a press conference on Tuesday, in which Trump equivocated white supremacist groups with counter-protesters at Charlottesville.
                            —Laura Entis, Fortune, "JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon Issues Sharp Rebuke of Trump," 16 Aug. 2017
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Can you idiots stop fighting with each other about the meaning of words?

Manafort and his business partner gates have been asked to surrender to the US Gov.

Can't wait for all the 'That was before the election' explanations from Trumpers this week. There is no reason to hire manafort except for his connection to russian oligarchs and Putin, gtfo.
                              willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                              X