RHD ITB Group buy ends 27th of August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RHD ITB Group buy ends 27th of August

Rama and I came up with the following, the group buy will close on the 25th of August. Since many people could not buy right away... to ensure you will participate, a deposit of $100 will need to be submitted. the 25th of august is the date when you can fully pay for your kit. your package will be delivered that day and arrive at your location in or before 7 days, which I'm hoping is before Sep 1st.

Complete m20 kit 1700
    m42/44 1600
    all other kits 1700
    m20 no plenum 1,425

all kits plus 100 shipping.

People who cannot pay completely before the 10th of November will receive their packages until then, which will let everyone else who payed between 25th of august to 10th of Nov. receive their kits.

So to recap, $100/kit deposit ensures your spot and that you will buy. 25th of august and on will be up to you to finish paying your kit. So if you cannot pay until Nov 10. then until then your package will be sent.

I hope this is enough time for you guys. And the sooner you pay for your kit the sinner it'll be sent out after the 25th of this month.

deposit goes straight... and all other money transactions go to Rama.

PM me for info and other questions...

This group buy is in the Ending cycle, but I understand that since this was not posted until today, exceptions and extended time for initial deposit is and will be accepted...

you have to PM me, I am completely in charge of keeping track of your kit choice, address and email.... if you are not in my list... well you get the idea =D

I do apologize for not posting this sooner, it has been on the FB page for a few weeks now....

check out racehead.com.au for kit options

This is still happening.

Got 3 kits already shipped, one already delivered.

I can get you in if you are absolutely wanting to buy. you can pay anytime in between now and NOVEMBER 10Th.... but 100 deposit sent to RHD right away.

Comment

What's the price difference between the FRP plenum vs CF?
      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
        What's the price difference between the FRP plenum vs CF?
        Rama is only making cf plenum now on all the kits, I believe because they could not hold boost
        Last edited by E30WOLF; 08-30-2017, 05:22 PM. Reason: Grammar lol

Comment

Pretty much closed at this point. People have already started receiving their kits, if you are interested I believe we can work you in. All transactions go to RHD.

Comment

Enough people still interested it’s been opened again for a limited time. Message me here or on r3vs fb page (neto Shredderman)

Comment

Working...
            X