Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK why its not working

link
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      I just heard about John Dunsworth from Trailer Park Boys pasting away..

That guy would make me laugh so hard, it made me cry

Watched a few episodes with my son and we laughed our asses off. Which character is dunsworth?
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

jim
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          IDK why its not working

link
          It's not your fault!

Check here: how to post youtube videos.....they always are weird, someone guide my hand
          1990 325i
          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
            It's nice being able to have some stable income that you know will be there every two weeks or however long. Go for it, man!

I get paid every Friday. Awesome. So nice to know that you have money coming in every weekend.

Is anyone in Austin this weekend for F1? Here with my dad, and so far had a blast. Love the changes Liberty Media are making to save the sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
              I get paid every Friday. Awesome. So nice to know that you have money coming in every weekend
              That'd be much nicer for budgeting. I mean, every two weeks is just fine, but it'd be nice not to run out of everything for two weeks every paycheck...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Yeah, it is awesome for budgets. I have been payed weekly, every Thursday, for the last 23 years. It makes mortgage payments planning easy, and it allows me to pay weekly on it and cut my amortization down by 4 years.
                Originally posted by codyep3
                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                2010 F650gs twin
                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

I took a really nice poop this afternoon. It came out in two big log sections and I pretty much didn't even have to wipe. I'm gonna have to backtrack what I ate yesterday and the night before to try and see if I can replicate it.

Be on the lookout for a recipe

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

That's the perfect shit everyone tries to achieve male or female. young or old.
                    the turd that just slides out cleanly and leaves your bowels empty
                    and feeling like every particle of waste has truly been expelled from the body.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                      That's the perfect shit everyone tries to achieve male or female. young or old.
                      the turd that just slides out cleanly and leaves your bowels empty
                      and feeling like every particle of waste has truly been expelled from the body.
                      Truly. I felt bad covering it up with toilet paper after, it was a real beauty. 5 inches underwater, 2ish inches beached on the bowl.

I think I've figured out what I ate

(OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                        I get paid every Friday. Awesome. So nice to know that you have money coming in every weekend.
                        For the first two years of my old "real job", I was paid every thursday. It was awesome because I didn't have to track my spending.
                        I remember I bought a turbo kit from someone on r3v one week and just lived off the random shit in my fridge for a few days until the next pay, then did one grocery run and did it again. It was so easy to be completely irresponsible because the next paycheque was usually like two days away.

At some point they changed it, and that's when I was forced to stop pissing my money away. Sure I still did, but I actually had to pay attention or else I'd be broke for more than a week.
                        Honestly I appreciate the biweekly pay schedule because of that experience.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

In other news, today was a good day.

Made a bitchin' omelette for breakfast. That bitch was yyyuge, yet somehow didn't rip itself apart when I flipped it.

I wore a T-shirt all day, in October.

Wife and I drove down to my grandparents' place and dragged them out of the house to go to one of the wineries around where they live(dozens of them are popping up in the past few years. I don't even understand how.) We had a flight of wine there, then went to a Malt house/grainery for a few flights of beer.

The wife and I stopped into an old british pub halfway home, and I had a great burger and onion rings.

When I got home, I started on my stupid weekly online "Circuits" quiz for class and somehow pulled a 90 out of my ass fairly effortlessly.

I start cruising the internet on some tabs I had open yesterday (about AC Tig welders) and for shits and giggles, I check Princess Auto's site for the 1/1000000 chance their new-ish AC tig was on sale... and it's $200 off until thursday.

So tomorrow I guess I'm buying a welder. Maybe eventually even fix the E34 M50 pan and M20 head, and make some decent charge piping for my car.
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                            In other news, today was a good day.

Made a bitchin' omelette for breakfast. That bitch was yyyuge, yet somehow didn't rip itself apart when I flipped it.

I wore a T-shirt all day, in October.

Wife and I drove down to my grandparents' place and dragged them out of the house to go to one of the wineries around where they live(dozens of them are popping up in the past few years. I don't even understand how.) We had a flight of wine there, then went to a Malt house/grainery for a few flights of beer.

The wife and I stopped into an old british pub halfway home, and I had a great burger and onion rings.

When I got home, I started on my stupid weekly online "Circuits" quiz for class and somehow pulled a 90 out of my ass fairly effortlessly.

I start cruising the internet on some tabs I had open yesterday (about AC Tig welders) and for shits and giggles, I check Princess Auto's site for the 1/1000000 chance their new-ish AC tig was on sale... and it's $200 off until thursday.

So tomorrow I guess I'm buying a welder. Maybe eventually even fix the E34 M50 pan and M20 head, and make some decent charge piping for my car.
                            wow! that IS a fantastic day by anyone's standards. the only thing you forgot to mention was the BJ you obviously started the day off with.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                              Truly. I felt bad covering it up with toilet paper after, it was a real beauty. 5 inches underwater, 2ish inches beached on the bowl.

I think I've figured out what I ate

Sounds like it measured about 5 Katie Courics give or take. Very respectable.
                              Please share said diet.
                              1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                              1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                              E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                wow! that IS a fantastic day by anyone's standards. the only thing you forgot to mention was the BJ you obviously started the day off with.
                                Giving or receiving?
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X