• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller Performance MAF conversions

Hey guys,

Just in case you aren't on the R3V facbook page, all R3V members can use

coupon code: "r3vhigh"

For 10% off any purchase over $200

If you have an M20 or M30 powered e30, the Miller MAF or Miller ProStreet Induction kit (PSIK for short) are the best bolt on power adders on the market, end of story and are far better than the common M30 AFM upgrade.

Also available are our famous "Smart Fan" electric fan conversion kits, our Miller WAR Chips and our turbo tuning packages.

375 WHP M20 with the Miller Turbo Tuning package below:
    Last edited by brody; 04-12-2015, 12:48 PM.

Do you guys offer the chip for 17# M50 injectors that most of us run?
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
      Do you guys offer the chip for 17# M50 injectors that most of us run?
      We offer software for 14 and 19# injectors at this time. However, it is apparent that more people are using 17's these days too so we will have to develop some 17# software for our MAF conversions. A lot of customers who run 17's simply use our 14# software since it adapts rather easily to them just so you and everyone else reading knows.

Comment

How long is that coupon code good for? There's a bunch of stuff I want to get through you guys, but things aren't lined up right now for it to be worthwhile.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
          How long is that coupon code good for? There's a bunch of stuff I want to get through you guys, but things aren't lined up right now for it to be worthwhile.
          It's a permanent code for R3V regulars. If it changes for whatever reason, a new code will be posted in here.

Comment

Originally posted by brody View Post
            It's a permanent code for R3V regulars. If it changes for whatever reason, a new code will be posted in here.

Alright cool. Thanks.
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I've got the "bolt on" kit in my e30, and it was worth every penny.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
              Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Really wakes up the m20, make sure when you get the lot, which you should, it reads te right kit. Chip marked "PSIK" won't work with standard maf.
                Originally Posted by Exodus
                He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. If you bought online through our webstore, we have a new review system up. If you have a chance to log in and leave a small review we would appreiciate it.

Alex, obviously you got sorted out right? Was it from us or a dealer?

Comment

It was from a dealer, but we called y'all and y'all straightened it out for us. Thanks a lot, I'm loving it. Having the existing maf, can I upgrade to the war chip later?
                    He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexHale View Post
                      It was from a dealer, but we called y'all and y'all straightened it out for us. Thanks a lot, I'm loving it. Having the existing maf, can I upgrade to the war chip later?
                      Yup, getting into the WAR chip is not a problem and is seamless.

Comment

Does the War chip have a maximum injector size it can handle?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexHale View Post
                          Does the War chip have a maximum injector size it can handle?
                          The injector size is limited to what we have done base tunes for. On a motronic 1.3 ecu, the largest we have used was 55lb injectors. On the M3.3.1 ECU we have 100lb base tunes. M1.3 would have a hard time handling over 60s because of its batch fire.

For the m20 stuff, we have 14, 19, 30 and 42# base tunes. Using anything else for 90% of applications would be a "why?"

Comment

crap. already bought my setup. booooo
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Had to share this hilarious photo. A customer in not so fun for cars California installed our PSIK, but then installed the factory air box and AFM back in place to hide the upgrade. At a quick glance you wouldn't suspect anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X