No announcement yet.

E30-ls1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lowest part of the car is the engine cross-member. Oil pan is higher. No worries for us ......
    E30-LS1 aka. 357is
    email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
    E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
    E30LS1@gmail.com
    e30ls1.com

Comment

garretvs - email sent about the swap kit!
      lay off the jock riding fan boys.

Comment

^ thats good news thanks!

Comment

just heads up about the P/S noise. i havnt delt with your system but generally on hydro-boosters your suppose to bleed the system with out running the pump (with motor off). so pretty much put the front end on jack stands and just cycle back and forth with the steering wheel. i know with howe pumps if you dont do this it makes the noise you were describing and mess's um the pump. i see that your noise went away but just a heads up so it wont even have the sound. this is just my two cents with my experience with hydro-boosters.

GREAT work btw i will one day hopefully with in the next year buy a kit from you guys it seems like you really did your homework!:)

Comment

Very nice project!
            Ping me for photo sessions: ISOlution|Photography

Comment

So, with the GTO pan, do you still have to cut it up? Can you use a rear sump pan and relocate the sway bar possibly?
              sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                So, with the GTO pan, do you still have to cut it up? Can you use a rear sump pan and relocate the sway bar possibly?
                Much simpler to use the GTO oil pan. No problem cutting and welding it. Follow our instructions on cutting, and what alloys to use for the patch and the TIG wire.
                E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
                E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
                E30LS1@gmail.com
                e30ls1.com

Comment

I sent you an email inquiring about the CD install guide. I didn't see where yo buy it on your website.
                  sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Well I've decided to look into joining the E30 world seeing as how I have an LS1 motor hanging around and no more S15 shell to swap it into (thanks Obama 😝) but I'm trying to piece together a build on paper and in CAD before I just jump right in as I hate not being prepared for things.. Either way, the obvious idea for an LS-E30 is drifting and the age old quest for more lock lead me to Wisefab.. I was just wondering if you could possibly see any complications with running Wisefabs increased steering lock kit with your LS1 swap kit.. Also I have another transmission i would like to use for the project, is there any way of buying your kit without the T56 parts? Thanks in advance!
                    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.:finger:

Comment

Where are you located? Might be cheaper to go with the SLR angle kit if you're in 'murica

*edit* took me a minute to figure out what 'juh-pan' was... lol

Comment

Yeah I'm in Japan now, heading back to Europe in the spring so I'm trying to figure everything out while getting ready to move, it's a mess haha
                        Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.:finger:

Comment

How much would you say the NVH from the engine/transmission increased with the LS1?

Comment

So ready to start on this! Waiting on all the parts to come in now! Thanks for everything and great write-up!

Cheers!
                            e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

^ I remember when i wrote that... It's crazy how time flies. Now i'm broke, and have an LS swapped e30 lol
                              e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

Anyone still has their PDF everything is sold out on their website.

Comment

Working...
                                X