Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New in Box Husco Armrest, New 370mm MTech2, New IS/ES fogs, New Mudflaps, ETC ETC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New in Box Husco Armrest, New 370mm MTech2, New IS/ES fogs, New Mudflaps, ETC ETC

UPDATED: Everything that has been sold has been shipped. More items to come soon. Apologies if I haven't gotten to you yet(talking to you steering wheel guys).

Hey guys, I appreciate the time you're taking to look. I am willing to move on some items.

On to the armrest. I paid an arm and a leg years ago for this and mounted it once on the car to take pics and quickly put it back in to hoard it for almost a decade now. It's beautiful with the only exception being where the bracket mounts underneath the console to the e-brake bolt. It's absolutely not visible and will look like the original piece it is.

I've seen crazy prices on ebay, upwards of 700 dollars plus, for ones without the box, missing or replaced hardware, etc. I am asking $575. Less than I paid long ago.

NEW 370mm Mtech 2

The horn button came off a 1990 M3 I believe.
    $519 - SOLD

NEW NOA Front Mudflaps

$65 - SOLD

NEW NOA Front ES/IS Foglights with buckets and attached connectors

$325 - SOLD

New PowerFlex Front Control Arm Bushings

$55

NEW Z3 M Differential Mount Bushing
    Upgrade from the Z3 M, adds stiffness to the rear with out a harsh increases in NVH

Have seen these go from $260 to $300 plus at ECS, so I'll just knock 100 off.
    $175

OEM IS LIP with all the clips
    This one was install on a IX that was driven down the road a few times. I will hit it with some fresh SEM trim paint if desired

$105 - SOLD

Discontinued Sparco Strut Bar

$99 - SOLD

Bavarian Autosport Hartge Style - Aluminum

Sorry for the shitty pic.
    $129

Lighted Rearview Mirror with connector

$120 - SOLD

M Tech 1 385mm
    Good Condition

$125

Paypal - cjcongelosi@yahoo.com

Text me anytime at 518-645-0102

Thanks for looking!

Chris
    Last edited by ZinnoBerrotEta; 06-12-2019, 12:19 PM.

Just texted you. Nice set of parts. GLWS

Comment

Texted, as well. Thanks

Comment

I'll take the fog lights if still available. Texting you now.
        '91 318is
        '03 540iT M-Sport
        '76 2002

Comment

Texted a few hrs ago. No response yet but probably getting flooded.

Comment

Hey guys, I greatly appreciate all of the interest and buyers. The response has been quite overwhelming. I've really enjoyed chatting with a lot of members whose builds I really admire and respect. It makes me happy to see the stuff bleed its way back into the community.

I apologize if any of you have had any difficulty reaching me. I've been having a lot of network issues and iMessage annoyances the past week. Not to mention the massive amount of texts I've been managing.

There's still stuff available(I'll be updating my original post in just a few). I also have a few other things, including euro bumpers and a genuine mtech 1 front valance, that I have yet to post.

Feel free to PM or text me at 518-645-0102 if you have any questions and I will do my very best to get back to you asap.
            Everyone will be getting texts/pics and tracking when I begin to ship all of this stuff out on Monday.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my stuff!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ZinnoBerrotEta View Post
              Hey guys, I greatly appreciate all of the interest and buyers. The response has been quite overwhelming. I've really enjoyed chatting with a lot of members whose builds I really admire and respect. It makes me happy to see the stuff bleed its way back into the community.

I apologize if any of you have had any difficulty reaching me. I've been having a lot of network issues and iMessage annoyances the past week. Not to mention the massive amount of texts I've been managing.

There's still stuff available(I'll be updating my original post in just a few). I also have a few other things, including euro bumpers and a genuine mtech 1 front valance, that I have yet to post.

Feel free to PM or text me at 518-645-0102 if you have any questions and I will do my very best to get back to you asap.
              Everyone will be getting texts/pics and tracking when I begin to ship all of this stuff out on Monday.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my stuff!

Chris

I texted you a couple of messages right after you put the original post up. No response.

Comment

i remember telling someone on here that huscos were sold as a bmw accessory and he made some unsavory comparison between my smarts and what comes out the back end of a horse. Thanks for the pics

Bump on me. GLWS :)
                Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                Alice the Time Capsule
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

First of all, I need your back seat.

Second, I always wondered if my Husco was installed backwards and according to your packaging it is.

Did they only come in black? Mine was recovered in Natur vinyl.

You have some amazing items and I want em all!
                  90 Bronzit 325is
                  16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Not sure if the they were offered in different colors, but I bought some leftover parts from Husco about 12 year ago and on the parts there was a Cardinal red pad which I regret selling and a gray one which I still have.

QUOTE=laidback93;4983734]First of all, I need your back seat.

Second, I always wondered if my Husco was installed backwards and according to your packaging it is.

Did they only come in black? Mine was recovered in Natur vinyl.

You have some amazing items and I want em all![/QUOTE]

Comment

Mtech 1 wheel still around?
                      1989 325i - sold
                      1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
                      1990 325i

Comment

Originally posted by TheB1G Lebowski View Post
                        Mtech 1 wheel still around?
                        I bought one of the mtech 1 steering wheels. Great seller and the condition was exactly as anticipated.

Comment

Working...
                        X