$500 for BBS RK's - come and get 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$500 for BBS RK's - come and get 'em

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

I cant view BFC here. Are they 5x120 or 4x100?
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

5x120 it seems, local pick up in NYC, 5 wheels, 4 are good with rubber... hope that helps

Comment

They are 5x120. Why not just post all the info here from the original? Not one but 2 links to follow. Take the extra 3 minutes to post it up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
          They are 5x120. Why not just post all the info here from the original? Not one but 2 links to follow. Take the extra 3 minutes to post it up here.
          True dat. More info up front = less BS in the thread.

Jon
          Rides...
          1991 325i - sold :(
          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
            They are 5x120. Why not just post all the info here from the original? Not one but 2 links to follow. Take the extra 30 seconds to post it up here.
            Here's how:
            Click Edit
            Select all the text by pressing Ctrl+A
            Copy all the text by pressing Ctrl+C
            Create new thread on different forum
            Past all the text by pressing Ctrl+V
            Click submit new thread.

Originally posted by Modena NYC
            Selling (5) BBS RK 16x8 wheels (et 38) with rubber...$749 + shipping

Wheels are in general very good condition with some nicks and scratchs here and there. Not immaculate like new, but not chewed up either.

The extra 5th wheel has a bend and a crack...loses air little by little...you can choose to get it repaired or put it up on your mantle.

4 wheels are wearing practically new (less than 1000 miles) Kumho Ecsta ASX 205/50/16 rubber.

These are great (and out of production) lightweight wheels with fresh rubber plus a spare.

-Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Working...
            X