No announcement yet.

Metric Mechanic 2900 Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'll just start piecing a MS system together, unfortunately, I have been spending all my money on my FJ. I had the idea in my head that it was best to get it running optimally on Motronic before moving ahead to MS or other standalone. Would it be possible that the fuel pressure is causing that hesitation? It's hard for me to think that because it makes good, smooth power from 3k and up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      it's too bad there's no easy way to use an EEPROM on Motronic (the WAR chip sortof is, but the software is crap).

Huh?

Motronic is super easy with TunerPro and can be tuned real-time.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

neat, I knew about the Ostritch but didn't know it worked with Motronic. Why would anyone use a WAR chip (which can't be tuned in real-time)?
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by jneumss View Post
          I think I'll just start piecing a MS system together, unfortunately, I have been spending all my money on my FJ. I had the idea in my head that it was best to get it running optimally on Motronic before moving ahead to MS or other standalone. Would it be possible that the fuel pressure is causing that hesitation? It's hard for me to think that because it makes good, smooth power from 3k and up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
          You need to make sure everything is working properly regardless.
          89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Working...
          X