Custom E30 Tube Bumper Bash Bar or Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom E30 Tube Bumper Bash Bar or Rally

Decided to make a custom tube bumper for the E30. Mounts to the 2 factory bumper points and 2 additional points underneath. Made All 1.75" steel tubing and 3/15 mounting plates. This was a prototype and I can make more if people are interested. Also can add mountain points for hella (Or similar) lights. Located in Seminole, FL for local pickup or I can ship. $400 for the bar and will probably cost around a $100 for the ride Greyhound is likely the cheapest. Makes a great bash bar for you drift guys, a nice rally car bumper or simply a cool hoon setup. Email me at ben.sipso@gmail.com or check me out @baysidefabrication on Instagram

Follow me @baysidefabrication on Instagram

Pretty sweet bar man. You got the curves just right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Need to make any modification to the car? The 2 lower mounting points go to existing holes or do you need to drill? Is the car tapped or is it bolted with a nut?
      Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Frog View Post
        Need to make any modification to the car? The 2 lower mounting points go to existing holes or do you need to drill? Is the car tapped or is it bolted with a nut?
        Its bolts to all existing points. The bottom 2 are threaded points on the underside of the frame. No modification necessary.
        Follow me @baysidefabrication on Instagram

Comment

this is a good looking piece
          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Damn yeah, this thing is sweet. Tempted to pair it with my severe duty skid plate ;)

Comment

Working...
            X