finance an e30 M3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finance an e30 M3?

Has anyone here ever financed an e30 M3? Is it possible? I wouldn't finance the whole thing but I wonder if it would qualify as a classic car loan. Its tough to get a loan for an old car otherwise.

No. Haven't heard of it happening yet...
    sigpic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

could someone move this to general discussion, I mis-clicked

Thanks

Comment

I financed my cabrio through capital one auto. They'll give you money for anything. Of course this was a couple of years ago before the economy crapped out.
        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Cash for clunkers

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Probably could classify as a classic car loan but with certain restrictions.
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

I have a loan on my 89 325, the bank didnt even ask any questions. Although when they looked up the retail price, they had to look under the NADA classic car section.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I got one through USAA- the age/condition wasn't a big deal. But, USAA is also one of the best banks I have ever dealt with, and you might not be eligible to work with them.
                sigpic89 M3

Comment

USAA has great insurance as well. You have to be a Vet or a family member has to be.
                  sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

most companies can finance it so long as the financed amount is under blue book value and it's a clean title...at the credit union i work at we only finance classic cars if we can verify blue book value...

Comment

I almost did....in 1994.
                      89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
                      E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

Did my first one on personal loan then moved it to a zero % CC and paid off asap.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

if you have to finance it, its not meant to be. sorry to burst your bubble. and thats the way most banks will see it. so to answer your question: No*

See above about USAA
                          sigpic

Comment

my friend financed his e30 m3 just a few months ago. although it was for 5 gs only. he just told the guy to research the value of these cars and not just take blue book into account and once the guy new what caliber a car the e30 m3 was he called my friend the next day and approved him.
                            e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
                              if you have to finance it, its not meant to be. sorry to burst your bubble. and thats the way most banks will see it. so to answer your question: No*

See above about USAA
                              Why say that when folks have said it's possible, just depends on what you want to pay in interest charges.

USAA was willing to finance my second but preferred cash method to payments. Wasn't willing to spend 7.25%.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                              X