E30 Tech Mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Tech Mods?

I made an account back in june, and my account was never activated. User name: norcal505, and I never got an e-mail to activate it.
    I'm completely stuck: no way to PM mods, post, or even delete account.
    Danny, I posted something about this earlier, and you deleted it, thinking it was something else.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

The mods can't really do anything about this. The admin is MIA again. Two of the mods from there have accounts here too (lifeiskaos and dk).

Also ibtl.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Reasons why I was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        The mods can't really do anything about this. The admin is MIA again. Two of the mods from there have accounts here too (lifeiskaos and dk).

Also ibtl.
        This is true, but maybe one of them can get ahold of one of the admins as he can get on, so i'm not gonna lock this unless a shit fight happens or another mod see's something going to pot.

Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
        Welcome to the site lol.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          This is true, but maybe one of them can get ahold of one of the admins as he can get on, so i'm not gonna lock this unless a shit fight happens or another mod see's something going to pot.
          There's only one admin :/
          cars beep boop

Comment

Yeah what happened over there?
            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
              There's only one admin :/
              Oh wow, didn't know that!

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

*shrugs* Chris is the only admin over there. He comes by once every month or so, does about 25% of the work, then leaves. So people don't get activated and admin shit doesn't get done. And R3v gets more members.

Comment

i was under the impression that when joining a forum, specifically one that uses vbulliten, after clicking the confirmation Email, account activation happened automatically. Of the several forums ive joined, some using VB and some not, that is how it always was. Does E30tech use a manual activation system or something? That seems kind of time consuming and primitive, or do they just want to pick and choose their members?

Comment

1R3V4LIFE

gotta figure out a way to add moar numbers in there.
                    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                      i was under the impression that when joining a forum, specifically one that uses vbulliten, after clicking the confirmation Email, account activation happened automatically. Of the several forums ive joined, some using VB and some not, that is how it always was. Does E30tech use a manual activation system or something? That seems kind of time consuming and primitive, or do they just want to pick and choose their members?
                      Yes.

Bc, there were an excessive amount of spam bots signing on a manual activation method had to be used to filter out the bots.
                      2008 335i - n54b30
                      1991 318i - m52b28
                      1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

*shrugs* Chris is the only admin over there. He comes by once every month or so, does about 25% of the work, then leaves. So people don't get activated and admin shit doesn't get done. And R3v gets more members.
                        Well at least you won't get banned here for postwhoring.
                        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                          It works that way here, but sometimes people dont get the confirmation and they have to be activated by a admin. It don't happen often, but sometimes it does.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

yeah, chris doesn't pay attention to the site as much as he should but, when he does, he rules with an iron fist. I almost got banned for defending another member's right to his own opinion - TwoJs may remember - and then arguing with chris over the right of site members to post their opinions. it was fucking silly...the first time we had seen a post from chris in 3 mo. and he shits on people for not liking what was in the said in the thread and suspending accounts n shit

since then i have confined myself to the OT section of R3v. Upgrade? I think so
                            Last edited by imsotyerred; 09-13-2010, 07:21 PM.
                            BRUTE

Comment

I only hit e30t for tech stuff I can't find here. Helped me do a LSD rebuild and a few other things. I've never posted there. Hear too many bad things, lol.
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                              X