Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1200 OBO BBS RS Staggered 16x7 & 16x9 5x130 (RS 012, RS 055)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1200 OBO BBS RS Staggered 16x7 & 16x9 5x130 (RS 012, RS 055)

SOLD!

I had picked these up with the intentions of putting them on my M3 but decided on not dealing with adapters or fill/re-drill.

For Sale: 4 BBS RS listed below including perfect center caps! No bends, no cracks, no welds, no bullshit. Comes with center cap tool too. ;) - Willing to ship on your dime.

Price is $1200 OBO. If you lowball me you will be ignored. Want to give me advice? PM ME.

2 Fronts: RS 012 - 16x7 - 5x130 - ET23 - *Edit (Kumho Supra 205/55ZR16) Changed the front tires for brand new Eagle LS 205/55R16*
    2 Rears: RS 055 - 16x9 - 5x130 - ET15 - Kumho Supra 245/45ZR16

Based on the fact that they came off a Porsche, the center bore is 71.6.

One of the wheels has a decent rash spot while another has only minimal scratching from a curb. They are all clear coated with the clear looking better in some spots than others.

All around these are great wheels that you can have touched up, or just run them now. They will bolt right up to a Porsche or you're welcome to modify/acquire adapters to make it work on your car. Check out this tool to see where you're at with making these work for your car: http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp

Right now these are on my buddy's 944 with new front tires since the other ones were shot. All pics after the 944 are a few months old now but the wheels are in the exact same shape:

ACHTUNG: I cannot guarantee and am not responsible if these do not get you into dapper. I recommend using these with bags for your best chances.
    Last edited by tonerrrr; 05-27-2014, 06:48 AM. Reason: Added pics, new front tires - Sold!

instagram: @tonerrrr
    High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Is the backs of the wheels solid? those offsets will not allow e30 fitment with adapters. Not saying they cannot, lots of fender work yes.
    If the backs are solid they can be filled and drilled. Would be great fitment with et15.

Looks like 2.5 step lips with a 6" barrel in the back and .5 stocks with a 6" barrel in the front. The fronts will not clear without spacers. Rears will clear no issue redrilled.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
      Is the backs of the wheels solid? those offsets will not allow e30 fitment with adapters. Not saying they cannot, lots of fender work yes.
      If the backs are solid they can be filled and drilled. Would be great fitment with et15.

Looks like 2.5 step lips with a 6" barrel in the back and .5 stocks with a 6" barrel in the front. The fronts will not clear without spacers. Rears will clear no issue redrilled.
      The rears are solid and the fronts are not. Again, if you have a Porsche, these will bolt on, the center bore is in fact 71.6!

Comment

Bump! New front tires!

Comment

willing to trade for BBS RZ 394?
          Need some nice European wheels for your bimmer? PM me ;)

My feedback thread

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Are these still available? If so how much shipped to 28532?

Comment

Sold, sorry I though I had updated the thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X