Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1984 BMW 325e Mtech 1 coupe

Sold. Thank you all.
    Last edited by MIKe30; 03-26-2019, 06:49 PM.

Love Mtech I e30's. GLWS!

Comment

Very nice car, stand up seller.
      Good luck Mike

Comment

Love this car. GLWS
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

This is m20 325e motor right? Just wondering since I see little about what engine??

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
            This is m20 325e motor right? Just wondering since I see little about what engine??
            Says "stock motor" in the second paragraph of the ad. :)
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

always loved this car! I've seen this car up close and personal several times when 5ickride used to own it, and there is nothing I would've done differently with this one. GLWS!
              www.instagram.com/snwmble
              #snwmble

Current:
              '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
              '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
              '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
              '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
              '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
              '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
              '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
              '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words, much appreciated!

Originally posted by Replicam3cabrio View Post
                Very nice car, stand up seller.
                Good luck Mike
                Mike!! Good to see you’re still active in the community. Hope the family is doing well!

Hard to list this one as it’s always been super reliable. My wife was actually DD’ing it for quite a while. She digs the old car addiction :p

Comment

At last, she reappears! So many good memories in the build up. Would take her back in a heartbeat if I could. I had no intention of selling but then came the 911 itch and I scratched. Now the 911 is gone and I’m dabbling with an e28 M5. Still looks good! Hope it finds a good home. GLWS

Comment

Beautiful example! Looks loved and well cared for. If no one here picks it up (which would be crazy), put this one and the Supra up on BaT. That seems to have become the "go-to" place to get these sold for good money these days. GLWS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Mike. Janie and I are wishing you and the wife the absolute best. I saw this car parked in CityPlace a few years back. Car was so clean, I left Mike a note that said “oh shit, this is nice”. Very solid car. GLWS bro.

Comment

Thanks again for the kindness and well wishes!
                        Last edited by MIKe30; 03-03-2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Free Bump! Something about this car keeps bringing me back to it. Has a lot of character and has been taken care of! Hope it goes to a good home! GLWS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
                            Free Bump! Something about this car keeps bringing me back to it. Has a lot of character and has been taken care of! Hope it goes to a good home! GLWS
                            Thanks, brother.

I was reminded last time I drove this that the fan resistor needed replacement as the blower only works on high. I ordered one but the wrong piece came in (a four speed resistor) so I’m working on getting the correct piece in (a three speed resistor).

With that said I don’t have time for the car and would like to get it to it’s new owner. $9,000 obo.

Comment

Your pm’s have been replied to, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X