ShowStopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ShowStopper

Hooked me up with a window motor and regulator for $20 shipped. He even included all the hardware that needs removed while doing the replacement in case I lost anything. Shipping was fast and the part was packaged great. Very thoughtful seller, and very cool to deal with.

Highly recommended!

Thanks again!

Justin
    85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
    e30 restoration and V8 swap
    24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Originally posted by JGood View Post
    Hooked me up with a window motor and regulator for $20 shipped. He even included all the hardware that needs removed while doing the replacement in case I lost anything. Shipping was fast and the part was packaged great. Very thoughtful seller, and very cool to deal with.

Highly recommended!

Thanks again!

Justin
    Not a problem..just helping a fellow e30er out. i aint out to rip anyone off. b/c it may come around i may need a part and i would like helped out with.

Glad To Hear you got it safe and sound.
    Will deal with you anytime.:)

Comment

bump i have been selling a lot of parts and nobody writes in this

Comment

Matt hooked me up with a ton of shit to help my e30 look new again.....would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Matt! Only problem I have with him is he said no to a courteous reach around......oh well..mebbe next time. ;)

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

hahaha glad you like the parts though. enjoy

Comment

I know a lot of ppl bought from me and nobody wants to leave me good feedback??

Comment

Originally posted by ShowStopper View Post
              I know a lot of ppl bought from me and nobody wants to leave me good feedback??
              I do
              Great seller great communication .
              Nothing bad to say at.
              I would recommend him to anyone.

Comment

Packaged and sent perfectly. Good communication. Cluster cover arrived on time. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X