No announcement yet.

IRON-E Feed Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should remove his address from the posting.

Edwin did right by me on the shirt issues. I would buy again.
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Originally posted by giantkeeper View Post
      You should remove his address from the posting.

Edwin did right by me on the shirt issues. I would buy again.
      Thanks man, I PM'd him and asked him to only delete that portion of the post. I have also asked if he wanted a refund, still waiting on a response.
      I'm not getting rich on these t-shirts, I was on the phone with dvck last night, figuring out what happened and talking about getting Brandon his shirts. This morning I wake up to this, so at this point, I will make him a refund if he desires. Unfortunatelly I've had a similar incident happen before but luckily my customers have been very patient and understanding.

I will do whatever you prefer Brandon and I apologize man, it was definitely my fault for shipping the wrong size, I'm just trying to do right.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I receieved the shirts yesterday and they look great. I understand things happen. He fixed the situation and stood by his word. Would buy from again. Thanks for giving me the option and letting me get the shirts instead of a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by e30slidewayz View Post
          I receieved the shirts yesterday and they look great. I understand things happen. He fixed the situation and stood by his word. Would buy from again. Thanks for giving me the option and letting me get the shirts instead of a refund.
          Glad you're happy with the outcome buddy. ;)
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Never hesitate to do business with this oldman , if another opportunity to do business with him comes up I would not even think twice about it.

Comment

Working...
            X