Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I like the simplicity & cleanliness of the white e28. I would add a push bar, lights, & Polizei decals for shits & giggles.

Comment

Sam, I knew you were big on E28's but damn, that's a lot of cars! 16" style 5's will look fantastic on your euro car! (or my rials... hint hint hint :) )
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Cool way to intro the new section and lots of great cars posted up already.

Here are some of my beast - 1995 M5 3.8 6 speed. I imported it back in spring of 2002.

Interior pic from when I first got it..

And a fun dyno day with another Euro M5 owner here in Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert30 View Post
          My e34 Touring with 5spd swap.

^ Man, it just doesn't get any better than this. Sweet ride.

Comment

This forum means trouble for me. I can hardly resist the urge to buy one withone seeing them every day. Any way here's one of my many 5's. And one of my 2 tourings:

On a side note is there an e34 forum. I know there's mye28.com.
            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_V View Post
              Hi Fellers,

I'm a noob here, but allow me to whore my touring:
              M60B40/6 swapped, GC coils, 18" RS, JB flywheel, 3.15LSD, MarkD chip, B&B triflow, etc...

How much did these 18" Rs cost you?
              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_V View Post
                Hi Fellers,

I'm a noob here, but allow me to whore my touring:
                M60B40/6 swapped, GC coils, 18" RS, JB flywheel, 3.15LSD, MarkD chip, B&B triflow, etc...

(snip)

(snip)

Those pics are older; I have M-tech mirrors/side skirts and Euro smilies on it now, but it's hibernating currently.

Do you have any more info on the swap? A build thread or something?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  please for the love of all that is holy get rid of those 20s. Either that or just buy a '90s Caprice and please sell that E28.
                  I have tried multiple times to either get new wheels or to get the 535 sold. I really would love a 6 but no one seems to wish to purchase the car so it isn't sold. As for the 20's I drove the TRX's to threads, then drove them some more, looking for a good set of wheels to put on the car. I found none in my price range, but had these in the shop, and as a joke(at the time) installed these. It has been rolling them for a few months now, again though the womans car needs attention so my wheel fund was just again tapped for her car, as it was last month for some things for my soon to be born son.
                  Originally posted by Vivek
                  I was wondering about the penis too.

Comment

GDA...
                    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                    E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                      How much did these 18" Rs cost you?
                      More than I'd like to admit:p

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                      Do you have any more info on the swap? A build thread or something?
                      The car started out as a 530iT, so the swap was pretty much PnP. I also had a complete donor car, so that made things even easier. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                        Man I would KILL for that interior! You MUST replace that ugly center shifter surround with the one from m5. It's so much better. And steering wheel too :)

Nice caR!
                        The shift surround is on my list but it's NLA from the dealer over here and used is impossible to find. Any idea if it's possible to find stateside?
                        The airbag steering wheel has to stay or i wont pass safety inspections. I may just get i re-wrapped. Nice thing is that it comes with the tri-color M stitching.
                        My new E34 525i Sport Limousine Blog
                        http://bmw525isportlimousine.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                          On a side note is there an e34 forum. I know there's mye28.com.
                          bf.c has an active E34 forum. And for M5's the E34 section of M5 board is pretty popular.

Originally posted by spanish pants View Post
                          The shift surround is on my list but it's NLA from the dealer over here and used is impossible to find. Any idea if it's possible to find stateside?
                          The airbag steering wheel has to stay or i wont pass safety inspections. I may just get i re-wrapped. Nice thing is that it comes with the tri-color M stitching.
                          Holger Hubel of Bleikastel owns Speedworxs.de. He breaks M cars, and sells lots of parts on ebay.de. I'm sure he can source you the piece you need. If you don't speak german, he speaks good english. 0173 69 31 281
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Just got some staggered style 5 18" put on the car.

BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

man that looks good. ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X