wire cup holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wire cup holder

I am looking for a simple cup holder like the wire one that BavAuto used to sell - attaches behind the ash tray. Anyone have one they want to get rid of? PM me pls! Thanks

If you can't find one or someone asks a high price. You can make your own. That is if you're handy!

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

seems very do-able. weld sheet metal piece to pre-bent wire, plasti-dip, install. The trick is getting it right the first time so you're not swearing when you have to do it over again, and again

Comment

I just made one for my vert tonight. Got it right the first time. Just take your time and have the can, cup, bottle there to figure out where to bend and where you want it to sit. I used 5/8" line that was 30" long. Just ended cutting off probably 5" or so.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Wait, Jason got another E30?
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

5/8 in line of what kind of wire ? I guess you could use copper since it's getting plasti dipped

Comment

I just used regular steal brake line.

And yes, got another e30 lol.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Working...
              X