5 Lug Swap, Sub Frame Bushings, Trunk Seal, Leftovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Lug Swap, Sub Frame Bushings, Trunk Seal, Leftovers

Sold my E30 mid summer and now I am just sitting on these parts with no car to put it in...

For Sale:
    Five (5) Lug Swap for the e30 $600 Picked up. SOLD
    - e36 m3 front rotors, brake caliper, spindle, hub, and pads with ABS wires
    - e36 m3 Control arms with new extra ball joint.
    - e36 318ti rear trailing arms with axles and additional axle (to replace torn boot), rotors, brake caliper, in working condition when purchased.

All you need is to add your struts and springs of choice and some nice 5 lug wheels. Planned to do a full tc kline coil over kit with this car but car got hit in the rear quarter panel so I parted ways.

---------------------------------------------------------

- New Subframe bushings $80 Shipped
    - New Trunk Seal $30 Shipped Sold
    - Used Rear Ashtray $20 Shipped
    - New e36 Steering rack bushings $12 Shipped Sold
    - New Door Hinge Repair kit 2 per door, I have three I believe $8 Shipped Each
    - OBC outside air temp sensor $14 Shipped

More pictures can be provided.
    Last edited by fast91; 09-08-2014, 05:04 PM.

All PM's replied.

Thanks for the interest!

If your Local you can have it all for $700, if you are not local I am willing to ship on your dime.

Comment

Is the trunk seal a genuine bmw part? or is it oem-aftermarket?
      Current:
      1989 325i
      1988 M3
      1987 325ic
      Past:
      2001 330ci
      2001 M3

Comment

Its URO branded. I think its OEM aftermarket. Part Number is 51 71 1 884 149

Comment

BUMP, Thanks for all the interest and all pm's have been replied to.

Comment

5 lug has been shipped. Trunk seal is sold and will go out on Monday! Thanks all!!!

Comment

I'll take the e36 steering rack conversion kit.
              Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

PM replied thanks!

Comment

Everything that has been paid for has been sent out!

Comment

Got the steering rack conversion bushings...bad news is that they were an airbag car. Would have been helpful to list that in the ad.

I take some blame for not asking but I was unaware that there were different kits.
                    Patrick Henry

Comment

Sorry phenryiv1, thought the picture was enough. Slightly different kits, you are only missing the spacer kit for the steering knuckle..

Comment

Originally posted by fast91 View Post
                        Sorry phenryiv1, thought the picture was enough. Slightly different kits, you are only missing the spacer kit for the steering knuckle..
                        Not a big deal. And for other potential buyers, the seller shipped quickly, provided timely updates, and delivered exactly what was in the picture.

This was just an example of a mistake on the part of nobody in particular. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.
                        Patrick Henry

Comment

Working...
                        X