No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Toyota SUV/truck thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would call them and explian what your trying to do and why you wish to do it this way. I dont see why they would not take them back (with a resonable restocking fee if need be) if they were as new and uninstalled. If they wont be of service, I would find another parts house to deal with as there are plenty of times people order things like this to limit down time......
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

My girl friend and I just bought a 2017 Taco and are selling our '86 SR5 Truck. She needs a bit of work because of an oil leak, but she still runs great and is amazing off road, and even for some commuting. Please fallow the link to my Craigslist add for all the details and contact info. For the fastest reply txt or call me.
      I am located in Edmonds WA and am available after work weekdays and any time weekends.
      Asking price is $5,800.

sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

DSC_6645 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr
        I bet you stuff a lot of groceries in that bad boy.

Comment

Any of you 5VZ-FE guys manage to get the whine out of your PS system when turning without moving?
          I siphoned out, cycled and replaced fluid until it was coming out red and clear, and the noise is definitely down, but it's still groaning a little even when moving.
          Trying to do everything i can before doing a full (and messy) PS flush...
          Should i just pull the housing and reservoir and clean that little filter?
          1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
          1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
          1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
          My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Mine just whines and I don't give a shit haha

Comment

Didn't even know that was a problem... just thought that's how they were. Mine whines and I had an OEM reman'd rack installed only a couple months ago.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

And because I <3 my taco

DSC_6763-2 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Also... I’ve started listing after GX470’s... I shoulda bought one of those...

Comment

Cant go wrong with a Landcruiser, that said there is a really good (though not yet proven) Coilover conversion for the 100 series available now from a shop in CA someplace.. But its expensive with King 2.5 bypass long travel units, Total chaos UCA, with the custom LCA and king 2.0 bump stops total package is a bit north of 5k afaik ....

LOL shit never mind I miss read that, I read that as LX not GX, but the GX is a solid platform to work from its a true Prado chassis landcrusier from the rest of the world, and the only way you can get a true Prado in the US. The 5th gen T4R is about 95% Prado which gives you lots of parts/upgrade comparability
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-02-2017, 12:03 PM.
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Just picked up some total chaos UCA's for my t4r, hopefully get back to proper alignment specs now. Just a matter of swapping them in along with new OEM LCA's, not looking forward to removing the stuck cam bolts. The woe's of having only one vehicle...

Comment

Just sold my FJZ80 for a 100....

Comment

wasnt a locked rig was it ???? good looking 80

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Cant go wrong with a Landcruiser, that said there is a really good (though not yet proven) Coilover conversion for the 100 series available now from a shop in CA someplace.. But its expensive with King 2.5 bypass long travel units, Total chaos UCA, with the custom LCA and king 2.0 bump stops total package is a bit north of 5k afaik ....

LOL shit never mind I miss read that, I read that as LX not GX, but the GX is a solid platform to work from its a true Prado chassis landcrusier from the rest of the world, and the only way you can get a true Prado in the US. The 5th gen T4R is about 95% Prado which gives you lots of parts/upgrade comparability
                            Yeah my parents had a Prado when we lived in Australia and they've always kinda stuck with me... wish I could get one of that generation here...

Comment

Went wheeling this last weekend. My mate got a little bit over excited in his jeep. Had to rip him out of this little mud puddle.

My mate Jake thought his jeep could take on a little mud puddle. The puddle had a different idea. I was able to pull him out with my 4runner.

Comment

Lmao, thats why you throw rocks into it first to find the bottom.

Im thinking about joining you toyota boys here soon, I love the samurai, but Im realizing it will take a lot of work to make into a proper adventure vehicle.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X