No announcement yet.

Saw this at the junkyard today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a really, really hard hit. Not a fender bender and probably close to or at triple digit speeds. Wonder if he hit another car or a wall.

no seatbelts = stupid. yeah, they work fine. However, I'm not excited about 25+ year old airbags exploding in my face. Mine is long gone - it didn't go off when I actually did crash my car anyway.

E30s are safe enough. Go ride around in a '90s civic - they feel like a tin can. I'd rather walk.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      That was a really, really hard hit. Not a fender bender and probably close to or at triple digit speeds. Wonder if he hit another car or a wall.

no seatbelts = stupid. yeah, they work fine. However, I'm not excited about 25+ year old airbags exploding in my face. Mine is long gone - it didn't go off when I actually did crash my car anyway.

E30s are safe enough. Go ride around in a '90s civic - they feel like a tin can. I'd rather walk.
      Yeah ive been trying to find info on this crash. I would say your correct about close to triple digits. I hope his reckless driving didnt injure someone else...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

thats a very hard hit..

hard enough its warped the wiper plenum chamber and bent the dash..

thats a shit tonne of energy. Was the speedo needle stuck on a number?
        Boris - 89 E30 325i
        84- E30 323i

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
          thats a very hard hit..

hard enough its warped the wiper plenum chamber and bent the dash..

thats a shit tonne of energy. Was the speedo needle stuck on a number?
          No it wasnt.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Jesus lol. How bout those e30 crash test ratings ehh. 😂

Comment

Working...
            X