X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
    Or the 300 series we didn't get here.
    or the 400 series!
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Soooo, looks like it's not coming back for a 4th season. I'm not surprised.
      '91 325i

Comment

I enjoyed it. Wasn't what it was but it was entertaining.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

The lack of the old stupid challenges and fun banter was lost, I am surprised they pulled the plug so soon.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I think we have a case of genuine fake news, especially considering the source. Unless there were some weird issue it appears that it makes money for Amazon, and that's all that really matters.

Comment

Clarkson's last two tweets tell the story.

Comment

what tweets are those?
                I couldn't find anything useful
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post

How does that indicate they are cutting ties. Not sure im following

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

They're not cutting ties. Geordie Gregg is who, I'm assuming, made up the story that TGT was cancelled.

Comment

Haha if that's true that guy published a fake story, that is hilarious. I can see Clarkson trolling someone like that.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Not much to report on the second season.

I still watch it, but very few segments truly ignite the car guy in me.

The Mozambique episode didn't feel genuine to me. I feel like the focus was too much on making the challenge ridiculous, and not enough about their connections to the car itself.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                            Not much to report on the second season.

I still watch it, but very few segments truly ignite the car guy in me.

The Mozambique episode didn't feel genuine to me. I feel like the focus was too much on making the challenge ridiculous, and not enough about their connections to the car itself.
                            Funny, this is how I've felt about The Walking Dead the past few seasons. No longer about zombies, just the person to person conflict...with a zombie or two thrown in.

Amazon made TGT into an entertainment show, not a car show. To be honest I've found the best car shows for car guys are on Youtube, not TV.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                              Funny, this is how I've felt about The Walking Dead the past few seasons. No longer about zombies, just the person to person conflict...with a zombie or two thrown in.

Amazon made TGT into an entertainment show, not a car show. To be honest I've found the best car shows for car guys are on Youtube, not TV.
                              I've seen through Season 4 of TWD, but I'll finish up the entire thing when it is all released, even though I have been hearing the same things you have mentioned.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I quit watching TWD this season. It moves sooooo slowly, and its just gotten stupid. People have been complaining about that since about season two, but the shows getting old (most shows don't go 10 seasons, and remain good), and I'm bored with it.

The comic it's based on is better, and moves faster, but I haven't been keeping up with that either.

Comment

Working...
                                X