Kentuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kentuck

Anyone? Ive seen 3 e30s in town (Bowling Green)

I have seen 2 in Somerset. A few when I lived in Lexington. If you're in Ky, mines the delphin with purple wheels.

[edit] Dear god, did I really have purple wheel two years ago. WTF
    Last edited by HerbE30; 10-13-2018, 11:56 AM.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Kentucky peps should consider this! I go about 3 or 4 times a year.

Anyone going to be at NCM for the March 25 thingy??
      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

I'll be there as it is in my backyard

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Star View Post
          I'll be there as it is in my backyard
          Hey sweet! What all is going on at this event? One of the local clubs invited me in their convoy to the meet.

I should be there. That is dependent on a few things now. I will let you know early march if you want to meet up? Never met a fellow R3V.
          20% Accurate

Comment

SouthernRoots. 3,758 likes. SouthernRoots Car Show database for media, event info, coverage, and community!

Anyone going?
            20% Accurate

Comment

Anyone in Ky/Tn have a 260 or better they're looking to sell?
              20% Accurate

Comment

Im in louisville!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Hopefully this will turn into the general 'Kentucky Chatter' thread.
                  20% Accurate

Comment

Unfortunately, I kinda gave up on any substantial local BMW / E30 commuinity years ago.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

I'm too far away from anyone for it to be local. I am waiting for Import Alliance Fall meet to be announced. Hopefully it's at Beech Bend again.
                      20% Accurate

Comment

Ah, I steer clear away from those.

I might be at NCM next weekend.

Zach

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Fuck-kentuck

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                            Fuck-kentuck

x2

20% Accurate

Comment

Anyone have a 570# (or higher) rear spring?
                              20% Accurate

Comment

Working...
                              X