No announcement yet.

Post pics of your E30 in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Is that SCCA STU? What division / region?
    What are you running for drivetrain?
    Jimmy P.
    87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
    88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Garage Queen
    88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - SCCA SPU #98
    92 M Technic Cabrio - S14 Powered!
    98 318Ti Morea Green
    04 Ford F350 Dually Tow Machine

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyP View Post
        Nice. Is that SCCA STU? What division / region?

What are you running for drivetrain?

Great Lakes It’s a 2.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Revzillia View Post

A couple from few weeks ago

Hey I know you! I am a big fan of your car! We chatted for a while last summer when you were shaking this car down. I work for Ford Performance. I forget if I had my e30 there that day when the fire extinguisher went off or if I was just spectating...

Comment

Originally posted by TKAuto View Post

Way to school them boys Hasan!

Comment

Thought i'd share a few shots of the car on track this year!

Untitled by Chris Bernier, on Flickr

74F1A344-69C2-4E98-8C4F-1E66B562C548 by Chris Bernier, on Flickr

CC8C1ADE-FF80-45B4-B67B-49C62D75BB64 by Chris Bernier, on Flickr

1AD1BD40-3F8C-4CA7-8578-B7CDCCC4CB15 by Chris Bernier, on Flickr

Comment

Did you build the diffuser yourself? I would love more details on it. I am trying to design mine now as I have the spare tire well cut out already and know 100% I am building a diffuser. Also, what wing is that? I keep debating on an APR gt-250, but don't know the upright spacing or height I want still.

Comment

Who doesn't love track days . . . ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	3-M3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.2 KB ID:	9869991

Click image for larger version  Name:	4-M3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.4 KB ID:	9869992

And a couple gratuitous shots of my 1994 NSX as well . . . .

Click image for larger version  Name:	NSX-3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	67.3 KB ID:	9869990
                    1990 M3

Comment

Originally posted by haaken675 View Post
                      Did you build the diffuser yourself? I would love more details on it. I am trying to design mine now as I have the spare tire well cut out already and know 100% I am building a diffuser. Also, what wing is that? I keep debating on an APR gt-250, but don't know the upright spacing or height I want still.
                      Yup custom built the diffuser. The main section is made out of Alumilite panel which is roughly 1/8” thick but really light. The ends are bent aluminum sheet. It sticks out about 4” past the back of the car and extends to the diff under the car. The wing is a Brooks Pro wing. I love it. Really good quality, but unfortunately I don’t think they are still in business. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chris916 View Post
                        Yup custom built the diffuser. The main section is made out of Alumilite panel which is roughly 1/8” thick but really light. The ends are bent aluminum sheet. It sticks out about 4” past the back of the car and extends to the diff under the car. The wing is a Brooks Pro wing. I love it. Really good quality, but unfortunately I don’t think they are still in business. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Would you mind sharing how wide it is (approximately)? I am debating on the width and upright height for an APR gt-250 wing and I keep going back and forth. I really don't want to go overboard since I have nothing to compare too. I could easily see myself with some hotboi ricer looking wing because in my head it was the right size, lol...

Comment

Here 's the latest one

Comment

89 325i 4dr s52
                            02 BMW 525iT m54b30/manual swapped (daily) *sold*
                            21' Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6 speed Manual

Comment

Mid-Ohio
                              1987 BMW 325is,(M3 S50 Swapped)-Current
                              2010 FJ Cruiser, aka E30 Support Vehicle-(Daily)
                              2008 Scion xB Lowered
                              2001 BMW 325i
                              1995 BMW 318ti
                              1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
                              1965 Ford Mustang Coupe

My Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X