• Show
Clear All

has anyone heard from him?
    /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Off of his website:

I am swamped! Im CUrrently not accepting deposits for orders. I am switching to a core exchange program and working to get exhausts and trans mounts on the shelves. Im a one man operation and have other work outside of BMW parts. Lead times have gotten ridiculous and i need to stop to reset.
      I am so sorry for the inconvenience, Ill be back soon and will be providing a much better service
      Tyler@thearcasylum.com
      I had the same issue but got very lucky and purchased a setup from someone that didn't end up using it... thats how I know lol.
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
        Off of his website:

I had the same issue but got very lucky and purchased a setup from someone that didn't end up using it... thats how I know lol.

Yeah I saw that but I wasn’t sure how longs that’s been up for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
          Off of his website:

Wow didnt know that, glad I got mine last year when I didnt need it yet! I would be screwed now or would have had to go in a different direction.
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
            Wow didnt know that, glad I got mine last year when I didnt need it yet! I would be screwed now or would have had to go in a different direction.
            He's taking a break to change to a core exchange system instead of taking people's parts, fabbing them, and sending them back. I sent him mine just as he was about to take a break. I actually noticed that note on the website after I had cut my subframe apart to send to him. He told me to send everything anyway and he would take care of it, which I did back in May/June. After a bit I emailed him for an update and he sent me back a reply on July 20 saying the oil pan would be done that weekend and the subframe was about 2 weeks out. "Awesome news" I thought. I haven't heard from him since, despite sending him facebook messages and emails. I don't doubt that he'll get 'em done eventually, but it seems like, as part of this little break he's taking, he's stopped checking his business email altogether, which is a little frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by refugeeofwar View Post
              He's taking a break to change to a core exchange system instead of taking people's parts, fabbing them, and sending them back. I sent him mine just as he was about to take a break. I actually noticed that note on the website after I had cut my subframe apart to send to him. He told me to send everything anyway and he would take care of it, which I did back in May/June. After a bit I emailed him for an update and he sent me back a reply on July 20 saying the oil pan would be done that weekend and the subframe was about 2 weeks out. "Awesome news" I thought. I haven't heard from him since, despite sending him facebook messages and emails. I don't doubt that he'll get 'em done eventually, but it seems like, as part of this little break he's taking, he's stopped checking his business email altogether, which is a little frustrating.
              That sucks, mine took a long time too but I did get them.
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                That sucks, mine took a long time too but I did get them.
                Speaking of taking a while, I'm patiently waiting for you to test this E90 brake booster with the S54 ;) haha

Comment

Well if anyone has a set for sale I’m looking! Can send you my unmodified ones as well.

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Tyler said my completed exhaust would ship May 17th. Since then he has blocked my contact and ignored any email I have sent. I’ve been very calm about the whole situation.

Is anyone else still waiting for parts from Tyler?

It’s ridiculous of him to take a leave of absence without completing people’s outstanding orders first.

Comment

I heard the horror stories with this and it sounds like he would up ultimately taking a bunch of peoples money (and oil pans) and ran. I am in the process of working on a S54 Subframe. Just picked one up yesterday to mess with. Check out the facebook page I just created search s54 e30 Owners Group. Hope to have a subframe in the works within a few weeks. Stay tuned.
                      Follow me @baysidefabrication on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Widebody325 View Post
                        I heard the horror stories with this and it sounds like he would up ultimately taking a bunch of peoples money (and oil pans) and ran. I am in the process of working on a S54 Subframe. Just picked one up yesterday to mess with. Check out the facebook page I just created search s54 e30 Owners Group. Hope to have a subframe in the works within a few weeks. Stay tuned.

Someone’s gonna make that good money!

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

It looks like someone has started selling something similar on ebay under the seller name bmpconversions:

Comment

^ I've never bought anything from them, but I've been following their work. Look like its top quality stuff. Their E30 M3 Carbon Fiber conversion stuff looks amazing!
                            My Garage
                            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                            X