Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Does anyone have extended lug bolts or set of wheels we can borrow in Seattle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Does anyone have extended lug bolts or set of wheels we can borrow in Seattle?

Visiting Seattle from Portland today and trading some wheels, but I didn’t bring the lug bolts because I didn’t know they are longer. The wheels are on spacers, like 10mm. Does anyone have extended lug bolts or a set of wheels we could borrow or purchase? I can send the lug bolts I have when I get home. I’m not looking forward to driving back to Portland to get the lug bolts and come back. :/
    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Anyone know who would stock those? Tried calling several auto parts and tire stores.

Comment

take the spacers out?

Comment

We tried that. Doesn’t quite clear the caliper. Thanks though. He thought it was too much trouble. Oh well. :/ I’m halfway home now.

Comment

Achtuning has them in stock! probabaly too late now though :(

Comment

Yeah, too late. He started being a poo poo head cause his wife started getting grumpy at him I guess and now he doesn’t want to sell them after I drove all the way up there. He gave me some gas money so that was nice at least. Still awfully rude though.

Comment

I don't understand the scenario. You were trading wheels if you purchased them?
              Never mind. Reread the post.

Comment

The seller bought this auto bronzit coupe for cheap to flip and by some wierd twist of fate it happened to have a nice set of Nogaro Euroweaves on it. He doesn’t have a different set of wheels to put on it right now so I offered the set that are on my car for $100 as partial trade just so he’d have something to put on there. So I brought the wheels and spacers, but not the lug bolts. I mean, it’s obvious now that they’re longer for the spacers, but I totally didn’t think about it at the time.
                Last edited by Andrew325is; 01-20-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Ya them lug bolt lengths can be tricky too. Not only the spacer length to consider but aftermarket wheels also. With one of mine it was not enough to just add the 8mm for the spacer.
                  Too bad that didn't work out for you. I've had those Negaro Euroweaves in my shopping cart before and couldn't hit the purchase button.

Comment

I’m headed up north today but don’t really have much stuff

I have mostly 5/120 shit , maaaaybe 4x100 spacers somewhere

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

He’s going to refinish a set of stock weaves and put those on there before he sells these. So I’ll just have to be patient. :)

Comment

Working...
                      X