FS: 1987 325I Delphin On Cardinal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1987 325I Delphin On Cardinal

For sale is my 1987 325i Delphin Grey on Cardinal Red. It currently has 89k miles and its in fantastic condition inside and out. It’s an excellent example of a clean original 325i. I bought this car a little over a year ago from the PO who owned it for 27 plus years. The car has never been driven in snow and has always been well cared for. Life has gotten busy for me and I have not had the chance to drive this car as much as I would like. (I have only put about 100 miles on it since I bought) So I think it might be time to pass it along to next owner, which I know I will regret...

Details:
    • 1987 325i Delphin Exterior/Cardinal Red Interior
    • 89k miles
    • Completely original with ZERO modifications
    • Automatic
    • Clean Title
    • ZERO RUST
    • Matching VIN tags on all body panels
    • Everything on the car works as it should like windows, lights, heater, sun roof etc… With the exception of the rear passenger window. I have not looked in to it but I would imagine it’s an easy fix.
    • Paint is a 8/10 with the exception of a scuff near the rear tail light and a few rock chips on the front end
    • Interior 8/10 very minor wear on the seats. Dash board is crack free
    • Runs and drives great, Engine pulls hard! Transmission shifts clean without hesitation.

Engine/Drive train
    • Engine runs strong without any oil leaks
    • Transmission shifts well without hesitation
    • Timing Belt and Water Pump were replaced in May of 2018 and have less than 100 miles on them.
    • 3.73 LSD is equipped from the factory

Suspension
    • All suspension components appear to be original and in good working condition. The car does not squeak or rattle while going down road and the ride is very comfortable.

Brakes
    • New front brakes pads, rotors, and sensor

The car has been dealer maintained since new. I have the original service book that is stamped through 1993. I do have a few service records on hand but the majority of them were misplaced by the PO. But the Carfax report does show every dealer service from 2007 until present so you have an idea as to what has been serviced over the years.

Taking everything into account I feel it’s a very nice example of a well preserved 325i sedan. It's not too often you come across one of these that is completely original and in this condition. In my opinion this car needs nothing other than a driver. With that being said I am asking SOLD!!! for the car. I feel it is a very fair price considering the overall condition. If you have any questions I will be more then glad to answer them for you.

Here is a link to more photos of the car: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzhaX4y

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2cPY7ov]
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2cPY6WD]

Last edited by e dub; 01-31-2019, 11:07 AM. Reason: SOLD!

Love that color combo. GLWS!
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      Love that color combo. GLWS!
      Thanks!

Comment

Man, that's fine! I wish I were in the market. GLWS

Comment

delphin on cardinal master race! GLWS

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
            Man, that's fine! I wish I were in the market. GLWS
            Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
            delphin on cardinal master race! GLWS
            Thanks fellas!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sold!!

R3vlimited,
                I lucked out on two counts...just took delivery of this car and one, it is as described, very clean, straight and original. And two, the seller was outstanding...answered all my questions fully with detail so I could feel comfortable making a long distance purchase. Dude, you rock!

Comment

Originally posted by velonut View Post
                  R3vlimited,
                  I lucked out on two counts...just took delivery of this car and one, it is as described, very clean, straight and original. And two, the seller was outstanding...answered all my questions fully with detail so I could feel comfortable making a long distance purchase. Dude, you rock!
                  congrats, this one looked great
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

R3vlimited,
                    Thanks! It was a pleasure dealing with you as well. Velonut is a stand-up guy that follows through with his word, Enjoy the car as I know it is in the right hands!

Comment

R3vlimited,
                      What a great looking car, great ad too. Congrats to everyone all around! :cheers:
                      1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Working...
                      X