Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New H&R Coilover Setup (no welding required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These ever come out?

Comment

Originally posted by atle30 View Post
      these ever come out?
      dat part
      -Current-
      90 325i Coupe - Alpinaweiß II
      -Previous-
      92 525i 5speed Touring - Diamantschwarz Metallic
      03 540i Msport 6 Speed - Sterling Grau Metallic

Comment

What ever happened with these?

Comment

They are availabe, but lead times are very long (12 weeks I believe) as you're required to send struts overseas to be built. This is a similar situation to most other high end coilovers. The only two options that are offering in-stock bolt-in setups are Ground Control and KW V1. It seems that KW is making reproduction spindles now, but I haven't seen anyone with this setup yet.
          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
            They are availabe, but lead times are very long (12 weeks I believe) as you're required to send struts overseas to be built. This is a similar situation to most other high end coilovers. The only two options that are offering in-stock bolt-in setups are Ground Control and KW V1. It seems that KW is making reproduction spindles now, but I haven't seen anyone with this setup yet.
            Sadly not in Germany, the "normal" type are available for €1,300 and change, but requires welding, or for €210 send them your struts and they will do the conversion with up to 24 day turnaround time and they do not come with front camber plates.

Sometimes i envy your guys in the US, running camber plates and getting certain parts that we never see in EU....sometimes ;)

Comment

Working...
            X