X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates on this? I have like 4 sets of control arms I want to rebuild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

they've just refunded my order, but also added a tracking #. hm.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Same issue ordering from MTL. Ordered Jan 2. Paid with paypal. No tracking info. Sent two emails with no reply. Just started paypal dispute.

Comment

It is funny the reviews on their own website are terrible:

I also had an order from a few weeks back, have called and was not able to get ahold of anyone. Sent multiple emails, nothing. Started a Paypal dispute last week and no response, escalated it today. Looks like this company really does not care and is hoping to cash in on people not caring as well.
          Thanks,
          Matt

Check out my BMW Fault Code Index
          '89 Turbo M20 Zinno Cabrio (scrapped)
          '89 Zinno IX (sold)
          '91 Granit Turbo S52 Sedan (scrapped)
          '91 WIP (scrapped)
          '13 F10 Carbon Black 550iX MSport
          '91 iX Sedan

Comment

says it's so secure.. but it still has TLS 1.0 enabled (which is broken) and it doesn't use HTTPS forward secrecy, so you can bypass the encryption by just typing in HTTP. Using that site is leaving yourself open to fraud and MITM attacks..
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Saw this and got super excited, seeing as I’m mid full suspension rebuild on my touring. Guess it’s whole new control arms then.
              sigpic15 year old me is super impressed with real me

Comment

+1 on where to go, I really need my ix suspension fix. Love my car, does well in the snow, but this lack of parts kills me
                sigpic1989 325i Cirrusblau Sedan-Sold
                1989 BMW 325ix-Sold
                1991 325ix-Sold
                1988 325iX-

Comment

I had to file a dispute with paypal which resulted in my favor. I spoke with a rep 2 times about info on my order and finally I wanted a refund which they told me they would give me. So they still didnt send me a refund so that's why I filed the dispute. So for anyone going through it....just let paypal handle it now

Comment

Look like these are unavailable again. Contacted my local napa and waiting to hear back at the moment
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Napa got back to me and said the inner ball joints are not in stock with no time for reorder. He checked every napa store in the country... New control arm are $429 from fcpeuro and about $328 from schmiedmann
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I’ll check with my local dealer but I ordered some a couple years ago. They were avail, just had to come from Germany. They had over 2000 in stock from what I recall. 31121701063. They aren’t really in the catalog. Can confirm they fit and work great though. I’ll update when I hear back from dealer.

edit-they arent available anymore…apparently they all got bought up
                        Last edited by Eskie; 03-25-2024, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X