Clear All

You can buy my converted mt2 89 325i with s50 turbo
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by Euro_318is View Post
      it is converted to 5 speed now Getrag 260 from 325i with 3.73LS diff, i am doing more restoration and service on the car. also painting the lower M Tech Granite Silver original color

Price and location?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh1254 View Post
        it shows both
        sorry..obviously I was looking at last pic instead of both...question remains unanswered then, however I will guess manual as I would sure hope someone didn't go covert it from manual to auto
        1991 318is
        2004 330ci
        2011 335d

Comment

I am also looking for a Mtech II as well, my budget is a little higher then the OP. Looking for a well maintained and clean example. Must be 5 speed. Let me know if your interested in selling!

Comment

Lol, me too! Budget is not limited and open to automatic transmission as well.

Comment

I've got a black manual appearance package vert with a 2.9 itb stroker, 5 lug, etc. Its 1 of 7 factory black manuals. Originally a Canadian car. Thinking of selling but I don't know how to price it. $15k in recent installed parts costs. 2.9l stroker motor by IE, ported head with all new everything (supertech valves, 272 cam, etc). 5 lug conversion was done along with adjustable and reinforced subframe and all soft parts replaced. All bushings, brake lines, brake seals, etc. All the window seals have been replaced as well so no old rubber anywhere. New oil cooler and a ton of other stuff new stuff as well as a while your in there type thing. Z3 diff cover. HD clutch kit so I could turbo the ITB kit in the future without opening anything up again. Full of George Graves goodies and french yellow Smiley's.

I also have a bunch of stuff that hasn't been installed. New m fabric seat covers made by Kevin Chin, new rubber dashboard from BMW still new in the box, e30dad oil and temp gauge kit for the instrument cluster. Factory wind blocker and a removable Hard Top.

Car is 90% done, just needs the oil cooler hooked up and the spark wiring completed, then tuning for the ITB's on the included MS2x.
              Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
              A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Extra clutch in the 4.10 diff, rebuilt axles, oil indication to shift light conversion, style 5's, trunk light shaved, etc. Tons of stuff I'm forgetting I'm sure
                Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Working...
                X