NEEDED ASAP: Rare/Cool E36 M3 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEEDED ASAP: Rare/Cool E36 M3 parts

ISO: Motorsport Seatbelts, 17" 5x120 OZ Futura's, LTW E36 M3 wing, MHW E36 M3 Tails, etc...

My dad is doing a complete full restoration for his 1999 M3 he bought back in 2001 (When I say complete, this guy is a f*cking nut job)

Every nut and bolt has gone through a parts washer and he's spent probably close to $25,000 on parts. I know it's absolutely insane but he doesn't like any other new car as much as his E36 so he just wants a brand new E36. Lmao.

Anyways, I'm struggling to find him a good Christmas gift so I want to be a part of his "build," and get him something he'd enjoy for it.

If anyone has any of the listed things above, I would come get it from you and pay good cash ASAP. Or if anyone has some cool/rare tidbits for an E36 or know where I could find some I would greatly appreciate it. Anything guys!!!

Thanks

Which, if any tuner, does he like? OEM? oEM+ ?
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
      Which, if any tuner, does he like? OEM? oEM+ ?
      Anything legit and good quality. Alpina, Hartge, etc. And yes, rare OEM bits like the Seatbelts and LTW wing in post.

Comment

seatbelts are NLA, there are a few ppl on Instagram that make them

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          seatbelts are NLA, there are a few ppl on Instagram that make them
          You don't happen to know what username I could find them under do you?

Would prefer OEM stuff but the fact tat they are NLA means I probably have to settle.

Comment

Safety Restore is the world's leader in post-accident restorations specializing in seat belt repairs, airbag modules reset, and webbing replacements.

I would confidently use this service. I'd want to sniff around with a guy on instagram only to assure myself he has business doing the work.

Seatbelts are interesting and I'd prefer the newest materials. I intend to research more about a tidbit I heard before regarding the lifespan of seatbelt material.
            Last edited by TimeMachinE30; 12-21-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

https://www.safetyrestore.com/

I would confidently use this service. I'd want to sniff around with a guy on instagram only to assure myself he has business doing the work.

Seatbelts are interesting and I'd prefer the newest materials. I intend to research more about a tidbit I heard before regarding the lifespan of seatbelt material.
              I can't say that made very much sense nor is it what I'm looking for but thank you anyways.

I need rare E36 M3 parts, not random replacement seatbelts.

Comment

I have HRE 525 that i've been considering selling. 17x8 ET36
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
                  I can't say that made very much sense nor is it what I'm looking for but thank you anyways.

I need rare E36 M3 parts, not random replacement seatbelts.
                  You said seatbelts. It was offered a guy on instagram does seatbelts. I offered a more established service.

You can get seatbelts of many colors to suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
                    You don't happen to know what username I could find them under do you?

Would prefer OEM stuff but the fact tat they are NLA means I probably have to settle.

Yes.

Comment

You said seatbelts. It was offered a guy on instagram does seatbelts. I offered a more established service.

You can get seatbelts of many colors to suit.
                      I specifically asked for the BMW Motorsport Seatbelts. Thank you anyways however.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                        I have HRE 525 that i've been considering selling. 17x8 ET36
                        PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                        X