Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 325i sedan manual - SoCal

SOLD

Selling a 1991 BMW 325i sedan. It is a factory manual e30 with working cruise control. Odometer (working) is ~180k. Timing belt job done about 1100 miles ago. No overheating. New brake pads front and rear. Short shift lever installed. Eibach springs and Bilstein sport shocks. 325is sideskirts. It has the sport package with sport seats, speakers, spoiler, etc. husco armrest in subpar condition.
    Front sport seats (sedan specific as they do not fold forward like the coupes) are ripped and the paint isn't that nice. The car is very dry rust-wise. Surface rust at most. Clean title in my name. No trades.

$3000.

Located in Culver City, CA.

Last edited by yert315; 10-20-2018, 02:04 PM.

Bump

Comment

I honestly never knew 4 doors came with sport seats from the factory in the states, and I've been a member how long? Shame on me. Very cool, GLWS man definitely a very rare option.
      Last edited by KIRIEIW; 09-24-2018, 11:05 PM.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
      1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
      1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
      1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
      1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
      1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
      Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
      1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
      1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Those are Euro 4 door sport seats, did not come in U.S. spec 4 door

Comment

$3000.
          Smogged, title signed, ready to go. Drive it around as a “beater” or throw some paint at it and clean her up for a nice looker.

Comment

Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
            I honestly never knew 4 doors came with sport seats from the factory in the states, and I've been a member how long? Shame on me. Very cool, GLWS man definitely a very rare option.
            Yes, on the 1991 model year you could order a 325i 4-door sedan with the optional Sport Package, which came with everything that came on the 325is and made the car into a virtual 4-door 325is, including Sport Seats, and added sideskirts. The Sport Package was also available on the '91 coupe as there was no 325is in '91.

BTW those sideskirts that people keep calling "is sideskirts" actually were not standard on the is models, were included with the '91 Sport Package option. They could also be ordered from the dealer from the accessory catalog.

I tried to buy a gorgeous white '91 Sport sedan from a woman in my town about 15 years ago but she ended up giving the car to her daughter for college. It had a black interior with sport seats. I've seen several of these '91s over the years, but my favorite E30 of all time was a light metallic silver blue one owned since new by an older gent in the Marina (he also wouldn't sell to me at any price). His had tan sport seats. I really wanted that car.
            Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
            1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
            1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
            1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
            2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
            2005 X3 (little woman's car)
            Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
            Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post
              Yes, on the 1991 model year you could order a 325i 4-door sedan with the optional Sport Package, which came with everything that came on the 325is and made the car into a virtual 4-door 325is, including Sport Seats, and added sideskirts. The Sport Package was also available on the '91 coupe as there was no 325is in '91.

BTW those sideskirts that people keep calling "is sideskirts" actually were not standard on the is models, were included with the '91 Sport Package option. They could also be ordered from the dealer from the accessory catalog.

I tried to buy a gorgeous white '91 Sport sedan from a woman in my town about 15 years ago but she ended up giving the car to her daughter for college. It had a black interior with sport seats. I've seen several of these '91s over the years, but my favorite E30 of all time was a light metallic silver blue one owned since new by an older gent in the Marina (he also wouldn't sell to me at any price). His had tan sport seats. I really wanted that car.

Very interesting read, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
              1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
              1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
              1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
              1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
              1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
              Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
              1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
              1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

I would've been all over this a year ago... damn near exactly what I wanted in a sedan. beat up, but a good price with a HUGE upside...

Are the Bilsteins & H&Rs regular stuff (HD & Sport) or more sporty (Sport & Race)?
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  I would've been all over this a year ago... damn near exactly what I wanted in a sedan. beat up, but a good price with a HUGE upside...

Are the Bilsteins & H&Rs regular stuff (HD & Sport) or more sporty (Sport & Race)?

The springs are actually Eibachs. The shocks are sports, I believe. Ride is somewhat firm yet forgiving

Comment

Working...
                  X