• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by HerbReal View Post
    What field are you looking for?
    Anything besides fast food really.

Some drama happened so I had to quit the EMT job; been volunteering at the hospitals in the area trying to get in, but that's gonna be a while

Just looking for something in the meantime that can net me a few extra hundred so I can get the e30 back on the road
    Last edited by JinormusJ; 01-13-2014, 09:09 PM.

Comment

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4285762675.html

For those who are looking for seats?
      sigpic

Comment

well the e21 runs.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ
          I need a new yob.

someone lace me up!
          ill lace u up bruh come 2 sd plz ur welcome to come crash @ my place

ur friend sal's bff is my roommate

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I'm having a weird issue with my car when it's at normal idle in park everything is fine but when i tap on the gas really quick the rpms drop and feels like it's going to die, I cleaned my Icv already and it seems fine I also checked for vacuum leaks but found none, can a bad throttle switch be the culprit in this case? I never replaced it since i got the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
              post pics. post prices. get em sold.

i'm literally 10 blocks away and you don't call for help
              I'll probably call you when I'm putting the new one in, it seems like it may be harder. I got this one out, turns out I had too much slack in the front chain. I need a new front subframe tho if anyone has one laying around. PNP is 50% off this weekend so hopefully I ca grab an electric fan and subframe then (if no one has one).

The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

whats going in there again?

Comment

Just another m42. I cracked my head and fucked my rings, so this engine wasn't worth fixing.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                    Just another m42. I cracked my head and fucked my rings, so this engine wasn't worth fixing.
                    good deal.

Comment

Watch your temp gauges guys . It sucks that I won't have my car for my favorite meet of the year this weekend.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

what are you doing with the old engine?

Comment

Haven't really decided. I may take it apart and see what exactly is wrong with it, then sell it or scrap it depending on interest. I'll definitely be keeping some parts for spares off it like the alternator, starter, and probably the VC and intake manifolds.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

any idea on what is causing my car to bog out and catch itself when i tap the throttle quickly?

can a bad throttle switch cause this?

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow View Post
                              I'm having a weird issue with my car when it's at normal idle in park everything is fine but when i tap on the gas really quick the rpms drop and feels like it's going to die, I cleaned my Icv already and it seems fine I also checked for vacuum leaks but found none, can a bad throttle switch be the culprit in this case? I never replaced it since i got the car.
                              Originally posted by Freakshow View Post
                              any idea on what is causing my car to bog out and catch itself when i tap the throttle quickly?

can a bad throttle switch cause this?
                              My car has the same problem, but I always assumed it was a vacuum leak and I was always too lazy to check. I'd be curious to know what the culprit was if you get yours figured out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by One_Eyed Jack View Post
                                Anything besides fast food really.

Some drama happened so I had to quit the EMT job; been volunteering at the hospitals in the area trying to get in, but that's gonna be a while

Just looking for something in the meantime that can net me a few extra hundred so I can get the e30 back on the road
                                Check out Creative Living Options. They do in home support for mentally and physically handicapped persons. I worked there for a couple years, and it's a great place to work. The people are awesome and they are usually looking for more staff.
                                Last edited by YosemiteSam; 01-14-2014, 01:15 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X